Time Building in Utah

Wespilot

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Wespilot
Ive got my hands on a Mooney M20B, and I'd like to offer it up for some time building for instrument or commercial ratings.
You'll get some complex time and if you like it I can give you instruction for your commercial.
It's only about 85$ hourly (dry)
Let me know

I'm not in the market, but how are you splitting the fuel up? 50/50?

Is that tach hour or hobbs?

What avionics?

We split fuel and Hobbs time
Fulling instrument capable with Garmin (can't think of model)
Steam gauges

Kind of interested...
Are you a CFI? CFI-I?

Assuming the "I am" includes the CFI-I...

What town are you located in? How much access to the plane do you have? 24/7??

(I am thinking of some sort of "intensive" accelerated instrument instruction over some sort of short period of time.)

Where in UT? I'm out there every few months and would like to fly around some on a trip

I can definitely help you with that, I have total access to the aircraft, there are two student who have precedence over anyone else (they own the aircraft.) and as for double I. I have my check ride here shortly but the holidays and weather are making it hard to get ready for it

Where in UT? I'm out there every few months and would like to fly around some on a trip

South valley regional airport but we may move to Provo soon not sure

Ok
I might give you shout in the new year and see what's up.
Thanks

I can definitely help you with that, I have total access to the aircraft, there are two student who have precedence over anyone else (they own the aircraft.) and as for double I. I have my check ride here shortly but the holidays and weather are making it hard to get ready for it

Will you be doing the CFI-I checkride before the end of the year?

How long do you think you will have access to the airplane?

Yes, how long do you think you will have this setup?

I'm a current student out of south valley.

Not yet ready for instrument but I would love the opportunity to fly a Mooney.

Back