Apollo GX GPS data card $55

jwbruce

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
JW
I have an extra GPS data card for the Apollo GX series available -- Current data cycle (4/2/15 through 4/30/15) for Eastern North America -- includes Canada east of 104° W longitude, USA states east of the Rocky Mountains, Mexico, Central America, and the Caribbean.

$55

Contact me. I will priority mail the card to you. Upon receipt, send your old 4MB data card to me with $55. Fly safe and legal (at least until the end of April).

I have an extra GPS data card for the Apollo GX series available -- Current data cycle (4/2/15 through 4/30/15) for Eastern North America -- includes Canada east of 104° W longitude, USA states east of the Rocky Mountains, Mexico, Central America, and the Caribbean.

$55

Contact me. I will priority mail the card to you. Upon receipt, send your old 4MB data card to me with $55. Fly safe and legal (at least until the end of April).

Do you have these cards available for the complete US or at least the western US?

I'm based in Mississippi and fly a Warrior. I stay east of the Rockies. My subscription is only for the eastern US.

Sorry.

I am looking for a blank card for the gx series. It appears that my card has gone bad. I have a subscription but cant update the card. If you or anyone you may know has one, I'll gladly buy it from you.

Scott Cruise,
I have an extra data card for an Apollo GX55. Send me a mailing address and I will mail it to you.

If someone can use the programmer to get my card reporgrammed with latest database or has a spare one with a recent DB, I'm interested.

I looked for my second data card today and could not locate it. But I have not exhausted the possible locations. Anyway I don't want any payment for it. It may be in my hangar.

Scott Cruise,
I have an extra data card for an Apollo GX55. Send me a mailing address and I will mail it to you.
I looked for my second data card today and could not locate it. But I have not exhausted the possible locations. Anyway I don't want any payment for it. It may be in my hangar.
Thank you so much!

Did you get my address?

Scott

Back