Vista Print

AdamZ

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Adam Zucker
Has anyone used Vista Print for business cards or business not cards? Not looking for low price low quality I'm looking for reasonable price and good quality. Thoughts?

Yes, I had some plain Jane "networking" business cards made through them. Cheap and fast. Again tho, just name, e-mail, phone number on plain white stock. No complaints.

Yes - good, glossy biz cards. No complaints. Make sure to follow the guidelines for keeping printed text within margins and you should be fine. If you cross those dotted lines, you risk your text being cut off when they print the cards due to print tolerances.

I had good response when they shorted my invitation order to our gala; an appropriate refund for missing invite cards and without hesitation. (I'd have rather gotten what I ordered however). I liked the quality of the cards, also a 15' banner, and some biz cards. They provided the logo - and a design I'd struggled with for a long time got done in days using their tools. Fast delivery. Great price.

yep they get my vote. good quality and price

A former employer used them, they were good quality. I attempted to use them and got tired of the endless upsells during checkout.

I've used them for business cards and also to make up post cards with a picture of my plane to hand out at the Smithsonian open house (with the frequently asked questions on the back). I also had them make up pads that have my name, company name, title, email, and office phone on them and then a large "graph paper" area. This is great for trade shows where I sketch out or explain some situation. It's better than drawing on the back of business cards.

Vista print only screwed up an order once. One year instead of my plane postcards I got 200 invitations to some lady's 80th birthday party. Fortunately, Vista stepped up and rushed the right order to me (I had to tell them that unless I got them by Friday I had no use for them at all).

Another positive....got some 'old retired fart' business cards when I retired. Even put a pic on them. Turned out great, and the price was reasonable.

Jim

Used them to have business cards made and banners. Fast service and good product. I'd recommend them.

Great to know there are so many positive experiences. The comments on the site were not great but I suspect folks who are not happy are more likely to comment.

I have always used Staples online service. Cheap, easy to use, and seemed better than the times I tried Vista.

You are only risking $10 or so, not a big risk.

Add me as another concurrence.
Would recommend them without hesitation

Yes, they were fine for some business cards here. I have also used FedEx office and they also did a good job on business cards.

Vista does my cards... they're okay.

I agree that they overdo the up sales and spam mails.

Have also used them since they first went online, forever ago. No significant problems.

Printed biz cards, shirts, post cards and some other stuff. No problems and good quality for the price.

Cheers

@Jim Rosenow , sorry, couldn't resist. You mentioned that you'd put a picture on your business cards of "an old retired fart."

I was thinking that would be a tough image to capture.

I print all mine with them. They are extremely high quality.

I use them for a lot of chapter stuff, business cards, flyers and banners.

Yes. If you have one of my cards, it's VistaPrint. In my case, I use my own design, not theirs.

Vista does my cards... they're okay.

I agree that they overdo the up sales and spam mails.

I agree completely. I've been quite happy with anything I've gotten from them, including business cards, but the e-mails do get a bit old after a while.

The uploader is awesome. You can even put gloss on certain sections with a separate layer.

Have used them on ssevral different things. No complaints here.

Back