NA- This is my cat...

Then you must (have) see(n) this!

We experienced something similar when we stopped at a hotel on the way home with ours. They looked like two R/C cars racing around the room with their tails straight up.

My no-name cat has an odd habit of drowning its toys. It will carry a toy mouse across the kitchen, dunk it in its water bowl, and hold it under until the bubbles stop.

I came in from mowing the lawn recently, and found another mousie, belly up.

Attachments

• IMG_20161023_181046.jpg
    IMG_20161023_181046.jpg
    210.6 KB · Views: 21
24506_369981942241_7259649_n.jpg

My no-name cat has an odd habit of drowning its toys. It will carry a toy mouse across the kitchen, dunk it in its water bowl, and hold it under until the bubbles stop.

I came in from mowing the lawn recently, and found another mousie, belly up.

You should consider a visit at the cat shrink... :D:lol::D The cat with no name is cute though... :yesnod:

Tiger sharing his couch with the kids minny dolls.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    181.1 KB · Views: 14
kitty.jpg
This was my daughter's cat. Our daughter hasn't lived with us for a long time.
Her name is "Baby."
Baby has lived with us for over 10 years.
She is "lightning fast", but not right now. :)

Your cat looks like it has the same deal mine does, lots of fur between its pads. We have hardwood floors in our kitchen, and for that cat it's like walking on ice. Pretty funny to watch, though, if it starts chasing a laser dot and slides face first into a wall.

It is hard to even get her to chase the laser. :D

Ours will tear across the living room at warp speed, then screech to a stop and tiptoe across the hardwood until it gets back to carpet again. Once in a while it forgets, though.

image.jpg Couldn't resist this morning. I'm sitting on the couch and looked down to see Minnie Mouse petting Tiger!

Back