OSH lost and found

Diana

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Diana
Somehow I ended up with a T-shirt in my stuff that came home with Tom that doesn't belong to me. At least I don't remember buying it. :D It says "Mile High Airlines" on the front and has a large photo on the back. Does anyone know who it belongs to?

Somehow I ended up with a T-shirt in my stuff that came home with Tom that doesn't belong to me. At least I don't remember buying it. :D It says "Mile High Airlines" on the front and has a large photo on the back. Does anyone know who it belongs to?
This should be interesting! :rofl:

This should be interesting! :rofl:
Yea, I figured it might be. :D Especially since lots of people were in and around my tent. I still wonder if someone actually gave it to me and I lost all recollection. :redface:

WOW Diana ............................. sorry I missed that party. You're such a wanton woman. :D :D :D

Good plan. "Don't you remember Honey? I bought this shirt for you." LOL

Good thing it's a shirt, might not play as well with underwear .......... :D

Good plan. "Don't you remember Honey? I bought this shirt for you." LOL

Good thing it's a shirt, might not play as well with underwear .......... :D
Oh, my. :D

If no one claims this shirt, I'm keeping it as a prize to give away at Gaston's next year. :yes:

Don't you remember after the wine ???:wineglass: :rofl:

Yea, I figured it might be. :D Especially since lots of people were in and around my tent. I still wonder if someone actually gave it to me and I lost all recollection. :redface:

If you don't remember, I guess it wasn't all that great.:rolleyes:

Didn't they pass those out on the Tri-motor rides.....?:hairraise:
Oh no, the dreaded thread came back to life. :eek:

I still can't figure out why no one has contacted me about their lost shirt. :dunno:

Speaking of Tri-motor rides....I have a story about mine, but that's for another time. :D

BTW, welcome to the PoA forum. :)

whew just frantically scrolled and realized that i havent replied.

oh wait...

haha ok diana, sounds good!
It's official! Tony is the new owner of the Mile High Airlines t-shirt! :D Tony, if you shoot me your address, I'll mail it to you.

I still don't know where that danged shirt came from.

PM sent, Leah says she cant wait to see me in it

Shirt has arrived. I agree Diana, it will look good on me.
look forward to watching your flying DVDs too. thanks!

Leah will love it

Attachments

• mha.JPG
    mha.JPG
    389.8 KB · Views: 74
Shirt has arrived. I agree Diana, it will look good on me.
Leah will love it
Now, you know, we also expect to see a picture of you IN the shirt. :) BTW, we still don't know where it came from. It seems to have found a good home though. :cheerswine:

tried to get leah to take a picture with me tonight in the shirt, but she was too embarassed or something. will keep working.

haha scott, it would take a small miracle to get her to wear this shirt. we'll see.

Start with a bottle of her favorite wine, some candles...

Maybe 5 Tylenol PM...

DO NOT take Tylenol when drinking!

I was at dinner when I heard about a fancy wine-tasting party where the host gave you Tylenol first thing to ward off any alcohol effects. The guy telling the story thought "How hip and cool..." I'm thinking, "To liquify the liver of each of your friends."

No worries ... the MHC is much like the 60's .... if you remember it, you weren't really there. ;-)

No worries ... the MHC is much like the 60's .... if you remember it, you weren't really there. ;-)
Just when I think this poor thread had died of natural causes............

;)

Tony, you *are* wearing your new shirt this weekend, aren't you? :yes: We need pictures. :D

Tony, you *are* wearing your new shirt this weekend, aren't you? :yes: We need pictures. :D

yes i made sure that it will be going to 6Y9. There will be pictures, whether Leah likes it or not

Back