Trump masks sold out.

luvflyin

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Luvflyin
So me and the wife were thinking of me as Donald and her as a cat. But there isn't a Trump mask to be found anywhere.

Just paint your face orange with white inverse raccoon eyes and wear an orange woman's wig backwards with the hair flopped backwards and forwards a few times. Easy peasy.

And don't forget to vote. I just did my early voting.

You can still probably get Bill n Hillary masks. Even better, that FBI Director Conley would be good, especially if you were hitting up the Clinton's house.

Last edited:
In my area instead of trick or treating on the street, there are places to take kids to safe, indoor trick or treating with planned activities. They suggest no scary costumes, so no one is wearing Hitlary mask.....

I'm surprised both Clinton and Trump masks are allowed anywhere since Creepy Clowns scare everybody.

Cheers

I'm still trying to figure out what the hoopla was about this year in regards to clowns or why people were scared of them. Heck, if clowns were illegal, I know where there are 535 of them that could be locked up.

Man I miss the spin zone...

Here's one that only St. Louis people will get.

A few years ago at a holloween party, 5 guys walked in wearing tutus and wings and carrying wands. They were fairies. They all had name tags:

Dougherty Ferry
Tesson Ferry
Halls Ferry
Lemay Ferry
&
Grafton Ferry

You likely had to have been there! :)

Just paint your face orange with white inverse raccoon eyes and wear an orange woman's wig backwards with the hair flopped backwards and forwards a few times. Easy peasy.

And don't forget to vote. I just did my early voting.

And tint the whitish under-eye bags with just a tinge of purple for best effect.
Mailed in my ballot already...three times! :D

In my area instead of trick or treating on the street, there are places to take kids to safe, indoor trick or treating with planned activities. They suggest no scary costumes, so no one is wearing Hitlary mask.....

But its Halloween. I've about had it with our "everyone gets a participant trophy/politically correct" society.

But I'm stuck at work anyway, no candy for me. <sniff>

Halloween sucks these days. We had seven kids come to the house but at the trunk or treat at the college there was hundreds. It seems that the parents just drive their kids door to door now.

A few years ago at a holloween party, 5 guys walked in wearing tutus and wings and carrying wands.
Until you got to the ferry part I was gonna guess West End Twirlers. :)

Nauga,
and street entertainment

Last edited:
Back