Best seat covers for a PA-28?

cbmontgo

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
cbmontgo
Looking for an easy pull-over set of seat covers for my 1975 Archer. Any recommendations that don't require removal of the existing upholstery?

aover to your local auto shop. pick ou something you like. they usually have elastic to fit around the seat backs and seat bottoms.

Sheepskin.

13-12273.jpg

http://www.pilotshop.com/catalog/ps...erm=13-12273&gclid=CK2HtLeM1s8CFZSDfgodUqQItQ

aover to your local auto shop. pick ou something you like. they usually have elastic to fit around the seat backs and seat bottoms.
Do you get a burn cert with those?

Do you actually legally need a burn cert? o_O

Don't think I'd worry about it.

In transport category aircraft, if the piece is the size of a burn coupon or larger they typically get burned or it won't be installed, that includes things like curtains, carpet runners, seat covers etc.

The only difference between a seat cover and a fleece blanket thrown over a seat is a custom fit and some straps to anchor it down. It's not an "installation".

I have the sheepskin covers in my PA-28. They're comfy, they look decent, wife likes them. I didn't buy them though, they were already in when I bought it and I chose to keep them.

Back