PA-28 235 For sale

SmashTime

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
SmashTime
Hey guys, I'm posting this for a buddy of mine. Up for sale is my former Cherokee 235, I can vouch for the condition of this plane as I took good care of her and I know the current owners very well. The annual when I sold it to them was a 4,000$ annual and she was running in tip top shape! You will not be disappointed with this beautiful bird!

Plane is located near Atlanta Georgia.

Price: 31,500$

Lycoming 0-540 B2B5 Fixed Pitch Prop

TT:4200
STOH:715 (approx)
TSMOH:1700 (approx) 2000TBO
Prop: 120hrs (approx) (Prop strike professionally repaired byCenter line Aviation, no sudden engine stop)

KX155TSO w/GS
KX170B w/KI 209 Indicator
Narco AT50A Transponder w/Mode C
Garmin 196 GPS, hard wired, yoke mounted
KMA 20 TSO Audio Panel
IFR Cert
Sigtronics 4 place, pilot & co pilot push to talk

Wheel Pants
84 Gallons
Useful 1,416lbs
3-light Whelen strobes
Power Flo Exhaust
Davtron Digital temp gauge
Vertical Card Compass
Auto Fuel STC
AI,VSI,DG,ALT,ELT
Compression were good during annual (will update with the exact compressions in a day or so)

New paint in 2014, oil changed every 25 hours, interior is 7/10 Exterior is 8/10. All logs, Getting the most recent AD signed off tomorrow. Annual is current (I believe May) this airplane is maintained very well, its hangered 99% of the time when on the ground

Contact Jesse @ (580)235-1686
for more information. Text or call

Attachments

• downloadfile-1.jpg
    downloadfile-1.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 347
  • downloadfile.jpg
    downloadfile.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 333
  • IMG_2738.JPG
    IMG_2738.JPG
    131.8 KB · Views: 267
  • IMG_0340.JPG
    IMG_0340.JPG
    212.8 KB · Views: 283
  • IMG_0342.JPG
    IMG_0342.JPG
    196.6 KB · Views: 277
  • IMG_2758.JPG
    IMG_2758.JPG
    72.9 KB · Views: 266
Love the paint job and the Hulk graphic.

Great looking bird! Love the paint job as well.

Is The Hulk painted on the tail, you know, like Alaska Airlines has those wild animals on theirs? ;)

Cool plane, like the paint job. Do you have any pictures of the interior/dash?

Thanks for the compliment! I have updated the original post with more pictures.

Nice airplane!

Curious - 235s didn't have CS props, or am I just blind?

Nice airplane!

Curious - 235s didn't have CS props, or am I just blind?

The vast majority did, however the first year of production there was an option for either or.

More than just the first year ... C/S prop was still listed as an option on the -235 into the early 1970s. Same with the 260 hp Cherokee Six.

I was referring to the FP being the odd man, not the CS.

I was referring to the FP being the odd man, not the CS.
Yes - FP continued to be standard equipment, with C/S optional at extra cost, on both the PA-28-235 and PA-32-260, into the early '70s. But the vast majority of buyers opted for C/S in both cases. FP -235 in the photo below.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    265.9 KB · Views: 69
Yes - FP continued to be standard equipment, with C/S optional at extra cost, on both the PA-28-235 and PA-32-260, into the early '70s. But the vast majority of buyers opted for C/S in both cases. FP -235 in the photo below.

Ya you hardly ever see the FP in a 235. But it's super simple and easy to fly.

Buy it :)

And according to the owner, the aircraft flies just fine in freezing rain. Wonder what other special capabilities it has?

This is true, all of it.

o_Oo_Oo_O

Bryan, let's fly out to Georgia and get your new airplane.

I cant, I want to fly with the windows open.

6PC just wants a way to take selfies...

yh3vl.jpg

I cant, I want to fly with the windows open.
I'm on the phone w/ this guy.

http://www.trade-a-plane.com/search...5A+CHEETAH&listing_id=2187335&s-type=aircraft

You're probably going to want to pay a commercial pilot to ferry that for you from
Washington to Texas while you sit in the seat next to him and play with all of the airplane's buttons and knobs. You should definitely use someone that you know from an online forum. And maybe even someone who's typing this message right now...

If this is the one I would seek assistance. I will pm you asking what this sort of assistance entails and costs

If this is the one I would seek assistance. I will pm you asking what this sort of assistance entails and costs
Reminder, Tyler Chapman can assist with ferry pilot duties.

He has been doing that for Van Bortel for a while now.

I was mostly joking as I'm pretty sure I'm not the guy for that job. No mountain flying experience and likely won't have the flexibility to take time off of work outside of planned vacations between now and the end of the year. But it would be fun to witness you flying in an airplane... as all I can picture are multiples of you drinking 100LL and reaching for the (nonexistent) red handle.

I was mostly joking as I'm pretty sure I'm not the guy for that job. No mountain flying experience and likely won't have the flexibility to take time off of work outside of planned vacations between now and the end of the year. But it would be fun to witness you flying in an airplane... as all I can picture are multiples of you drinking 100LL and reaching for the (nonexistent) red handle.
perfect. You're hired.

I have Grumman time and would be up for an epic adventure. Throw in the the monkey, and I'm ready!

I would be a perfect completely drunk and passed out backseat passenger!

Back