Last Man Club

What's the deal...the IMDB page has May 2016 as the release date. Did it already come out? Is this a straight to Netflix movie?

It's not on netflix. And not in any of the theaters in my area.
Really weird. It has a 100% approval rating, which is almost unheard of, yet I can't find it anywhere.

The movie's twitter marketing folks say "in theaters Memorial Day weekend"... but looking for show times and found only a single theater in Florida showing it now ... on Labor Day.

a4f73b4d65d3f80b10d180214a6edd11.jpg

I guess there are lots of movies that get made that never get released.

I guess there are lots of movies that get made that never get released.

Yeah. I sent them a note last night asking if they have a DVD or BluRay available -- no response but it is a holiday weekend.

Kinda weird to premier at OSH without any distribution channels nailed down.

Coming soon just means no...

They did show it at 2016 AirVenture. Overall it was pretty good, although a few hokie parts. I would watch it again. It is a low budget independent producer not the big hollywood conglomerate type with a lot of hype. I beleive the producer mentioned during the Q&A after the movie that he intended to show it via the cable channels.

They responded.

That may just be their response because they are not geared up for sale to the public (promotion and order-taking -- even if simply a website; and fulfillment). However, I'd bet if you are diligent, there are promo copies floating around that were used to pitch the movie to industry.

That may just be their response because they are not geared up for sale to the public (promotion and order-taking -- even if simply a website; and fulfillment). However, I'd bet if you are diligent, there are promo copies floating around that were used to pitch the movie to industry.

Oh I'm sure. It doesn't look worth the effort to obtain one of those before they have a mass distribution setup.

Looks like a movie about a CAP meeting, well minus they actually flew a plane in the movie.

542.gif

Back