Livermore, CA, anyone?

mtuomi

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
dera
I posted a thread not long ago about what's going on in Atlanta. Well - I was in the country for a week, and I got headhunted into a project in Livermore, California.

Thing is - my wife is still in ATL, and I'm here for 3wk on 1wk off schedule, for at least until November.

If anyone wants to grab a beer, or two, or five. I live right next to the airport, give me a shout.

Welcome. LVK is a nice, if rather busy, airport. It's been rumored a new on-field restaurant is coming, though there are several good options very close by.

Just had lunch at Bebe's the other day. Flew in from Hayward. Lot of cool planes on that field. Many warbirds and experimentals too.

You should stop by 8 Bridges Brewing. They have good beer and it's right next to the airport. It's in that business park next door to Boomers.

You should stop by 8 Bridges Brewing. They have good beer and it's right next to the airport. It's in that business park next door to Boomers.
And then wait eight hours before flying. :(

And then wait eight hours before flying. :(

It's 8 bottles before throttles. At least that's what I have held myself too. Any more and I might be a dangerous pilot.

Man I love working for Delta!

It's 8 bottles before throttles. At least that's what I have held myself too. Any more and I might be a dangerous pilot.

Man I love working for Delta!
My employer says eight inches bottle to throttle.

He's nutso though.

Back