Two facts one lie game...

Since all options have now been selected, this is the correct one. Even with my good looks, mad piloting skillz and pre-penile reduction surgery, I have yet to do the deed in a plane. Bus was in a high school trip, roof was, well, a long story, and for the green our goal was to eventually play "18 'holes' " but only got to two before I thoroughly disappointed her.

Skyhog is next!
You can't have two turns in a row! If so I would win that round because I can personally refute at least one of those statements.

No, you don't even get to play under Robert's name. Please exit the thread thatta way ---->

The Navy tried, Once, to take away my birthday,,,, Nobody has Ever tried to take away my name... Huh.
Besides,,,, You're NOT my Real Mom!

Come on!!!! Cant I play too????? Please????
I'll start being good, really, from now on,, Ok a least most of the,,, Ok,, at least some of the ,,, Ok when ever.....
Really,, its Ok,,
hold my beer, and watch this,,,

puts pants back on
stops rattling hangar doors, looking for a shower
fixes another drink,,, did I tell you I went to the store yesterday?

No I didnt tell you that yesterday,, I told you that today,,
I went to the store yesterday,,, get this straight,,, its easy,,, just got to keep up,, pay attention!
Im the one with the disorder,, cause im Old,,,, No ,,, really,,, really old...
Never mind,, you wouldnt understand,,, know what I mean???

UuMmFff,,,, geeze,,,, young people these days,,,, It's called attention deficit diso ... ZZZzzzzzzz

Alright, here is a purely geographic quiz. (Not that eman's wasn't in its own way :rolleyes:)

1. I have drank yak butter tea on the Tibetan Plateau
2. I have performed aircraft maintenance on 6 continents
3. I was born in Alberta, Canada

I think only #3. has been guessed. We worked together so I can't play.

I'll start with a holiday themed one. Let's just say holidays and me don't exactly mix...

1. Fell out of a tree and broke my nose on Easter Sunday.
2. Tripped over a candy-filled pumpkin on someone's doorstep Halloween night and broke my wrist in the fall.
3. Had my jaw broken Christmas Eve and was forced to eat out of a syringe for the next month.
4. Broke my leg, ribs and needed more than 100 stitches after being hit by a drunk driver on St Patty's.

Also, it's my witching hour, so I'll check back in the morning.

Cheers.

#3 would be more awesome if it involved a fistfight, but I'll go with #1

I'll start with a holiday themed one. Let's just say holidays and me don't exactly mix...

1. Fell out of a tree and broke my nose on Easter Sunday.
2. Tripped over a candy-filled pumpkin on someone's doorstep Halloween night and broke my wrist in the fall.
3. Had my jaw broken Christmas Eve and was forced to eat out of a syringe for the next month.
4. Broke my leg, ribs and needed more than 100 stitches after being hit by a drunk driver on St Patty's.

Wow. See you get this exactly. I cannot even begin to figure out fact from fiction. Well played.

Ok, got a second wind thanks to my daughter having some kind of late night freak out, so won't leave the game in limbo...

1. Fell out of a tree and broke my nose on Easter Sunday. - 1992, I was a young tomboy who lived her life up in the branches. Fell from the top of a maple tree.
2. Tripped over a candy-filled pumpkin on someone's doorstep Halloween night and broke my wrist in the fall. - LIE
3. Had my jaw broken Christmas Eve and was forced to eat out of a syringe for the next month. - This one sounds the most hardcore, but was actually the lamest. 1994. Scheduled surgery - intentionally broke my jaw and pushed it back to fix an overbite. Cruel to do that to a kid the day before Christmas, but apparently the guy was booked for months and that's the only time he could do it.
4. Broke my leg, ribs and needed more than 100 stitches after being hit by a drunk driver on St Patty's. - 1999. The only perk was that I got my first helicopter ride, but sadly I don't remember it. The 48 yr old woman who hit me never apologized and only served 3 weeks of jail time.

@Cpt_Kirk , you're up. Night, all.

3 or 4 are tied. Im gonna say 4

Ok, got a second wind thanks to my daughter having some kind of late night freak out, so won't leave the game in limbo...

1. Fell out of a tree and broke my nose on Easter Sunday. - 1992, I was a young tomboy who lived her life up in the branches. Fell from the top of a maple tree.
2. Tripped over a candy-filled pumpkin on someone's doorstep Halloween night and broke my wrist in the fall. - LIE
3. Had my jaw broken Christmas Eve and was forced to eat out of a syringe for the next month. - This one sounds the most hardcore, but was actually the lamest. 1994. Scheduled surgery - intentionally broke my jaw and pushed it back to fix an overbite. Cruel to do that to a kid the day before Christmas, but apparently the guy was booked for months and that's the only time he could do it.
4. Broke my leg, ribs and needed more than 100 stitches after being hit by a drunk driver on St Patty's. - 1999. The only perk was that I got my first helicopter ride, but sadly I don't remember it. The 48 yr old woman who hit me never apologized and only served 3 weeks of jail time.

@Cpt_Kirk , you're up. Night, all.

WTF...3 weeks in jail was all??? That's pretty sad

1. Coming up with this list wasn't easy.
2. I have had two gear emergencies.
3. I have accidentally run myself over with a 4-wheeler.
4. I have only had my airplane come from together during cruise one time and lived to tell the tale.

Last edited:
1. Coming up with this list wasn't easy.
2. I have had two gear emergencies.
3. I have accidentally run myself over with a 4-wheeler.
4. I have only had my airplane come from together one time and lived to tell the tale.

Since your top four only took 12 minutes from you acknowledging that you were up, I'm going with #1 being the lie.

Not to derail, just to point out... Happens all the time. Most initial DUIs serve none at all. A recent case here in Denver that killed a kid, found the driver was a seven-time DUI offender.

I was not happy. She wouldn't even look at me in court and actually showed up in a wheelchair and neck brace for dramatic effect, even though her injuries were less than mine.

actually showed up in a wheelchair and neck brace for dramatic effect, even though her injuries were less than mine.

Sleazy lawyer techniques. Unfortunately the jury often buys into it.

Since all of them except #2 have happened to me, it has to be the lie.

Cheers

1. I once did turns about a point over an airplane that had gone down in the desert at night. Tower requested this so that the crash truck could get to them.
2. I flew into PHX as a student pilot without an endorsement to do so.
3. I'm left handed for writing only. I do everything else right handed.
4. I was riding an exercise bike at the gym and the guy on the bike next to me collapsed and died.
5. These are hard to do.

1. I once did turns about a point over an airplane that had gone down in the desert at night. Tower requested this so that the crash truck could get to them.
2. I flew into PHX as a student pilot without an endorsement to do so.
3. I'm left handed for writing only. I do everything else right handed.
4. I was riding an exercise bike at the gym and the guy on the bike next to me collapsed and died.
5. These are hard to do.

#3 Simply because you're a Southpaw imposter.

Back