Historical moment... Soon?

G-Man

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
AirmanG
SixPapaCharlie is about to hit 10,000 posts!
(Maybe he already has, as I'm writing this?)

Make sure you're there to see what brilliance he uses to celebrate the occasion!

At 2:03pm Central Time, he was at 9,999!
What's next?

I read the title of this thread and thought maybe you got your first BJ. And 10k ;)

I'll delete some old posts and do better

Did you delete some posts or is your counter stuck at 9,999?
He is savoring the moment. Kinda like that one girl I went to prom with..... The anticipation is almost better than the accomplishment. Just knowing it's a sure thing to cap the night off into epic status.

He is savoring the moment. Kinda like that one girl I went to prom with..... The anticipation is almost better than the accomplishment. Just knowing it's a sure thing to cap the night off into epic status.

Then you get the girl back home and she says.............."I'm tired, so I'm going to bed"

Don't like my post, you jerk... MAKE a post. :mad: I know your keyboard isn't broken 'cause I just saw you over on the PB.

Whatever. You'll crack soon.

He's scheming up something memorial no doubt for the BIG 10,000th! :popcorn:

He's such a tease! :sigh:

Well, apparently he has no interest in peaking in his PoA career, but thankfully he liked enough of my posts here today to help me achieve my own moment of sha--- er, honor on this lovely forum.

wtf2.jpg

:rolleyes:

Well, apparently he has no interest in peaking in his PoA career, but thankfully he liked enough of my posts here today to help me achieve my own moment of sha--- er, honor on this lovely forum.

wtf2.jpg

:rolleyes:

Sooo 648 posts,,, and 500!! likes,, you must be a fancy girl,,, now 501 likes causa mine!
I guess you deserve it,, I ve read all your stuff...
Besides,,,,, costumes!!,,,
and of course,,,, boobies....he he he..

Wow good catch Cajun! This is getting interesting. :)

Really??
What was the good,, in that catch??
Hell,, I quoted her,,, how could she miss???

I guess I could have just said,,
I have always had a strong attraction to Beautiful, Blond, Slender,,, Vikings,, that fly airplanes,,
And change their outward appearance every time they show up at a new location!

Besides,,, she does have a way with the Words,,, that she types...

Well excuseeeee meeeeee! (in my best Steve Martin voice)

Gettin' a little creepy there Robert. ;)

Need another drink,, No, I just got another drink, soo that cant be it...

Im being guided by outside forces,,, Yeh! thats it,,, it was you all... and Morgan Fairchild,,, my girlfriend,, yeh, thats the ticket!

hold on,, my phone just rang,,, AOL just hung me up,,, damn, I just hate this new tech shlt..

never mind it was just the IRS, they have tried to call me for months,
seems I am behind in my taxes,,, again, gotta just give the guy my checking account number,, now its all gonna be good again...

Hello,, you guys still there????
Anyway,,, what were we talking about??

Need another drink,, No, I just got another drink, soo that cant be it...

Im being guided by outside forces,,, Yeh! thats it,,, it was you all... and Morgan Fairchild,,, my girlfriend,, yeh, thats the ticket!

hold on,, my phone just rang,,, AOL just hung me up,,, damn, I just hate this new tech shlt..

never mind it was just the IRS, they have tried to call me for months,
seems I am behind in my taxes,,, again, gotta just give the guy my checking account number,, now its all gonna be good again...

Hello,, you guys still there????
Anyway,,, what were we talking about??

Paint chips. We were definitely talking about paint chips.

Who needs paint chips with all that pretty blue 100LL around?

Maybe that's what finally did him in. I'm being haunted by his ghost...
upload_2016-8-29_17-13-48.png

I guess he's really gone. I ̶n̶e̶v̶e̶r̶ always really liked the guy.
:(

Attachments

• upload_2016-8-29_17-13-20.png
    upload_2016-8-29_17-13-20.png
    97.8 KB · Views: 10
A stalker. Surprising. :D

Who you calling a stalker?
I do like your avatar,,, I like,,,, ,,, coffey,, yeh thats the ticket,, Morgan made me say that...

BTW,, how do you spell coffey, you know that stuff you drink, when you run out of booze??
Never mind,, I went to the store yesterday,, got plenty of the good stuff,,,, lots of rotgut too!!

I like beets,, cooked,, never had pickled,,, is that a new thing,, chicks dig that??
Who knew?????
Is that related to Corned Beef?? Thats just sounding funny,,, or is that just kinda sick?
Anyhoooo,,, how is that different than pastromy?

Hey Baby,,, wanna come over and eat? Dinner?
I Got Kielbasa...
Spanish Rice,,, Yeh,, thats the ticket,,, Morgan made me say that!

Nah, just a smartazz.
Who you calling a stalker?
I do like your avatar,,, I like,,,, ,,, coffey,, yeh thats the ticket,, Morgan made me say that...

BTW,, how do you spell coffey, you know that stuff you drink, when you run out of booze??
Never mind,, I went to the store yesterday,, got plenty of the good stuff,,,, lots of rotgut too!!

I like beets,, cooked,, never had pickled,,, is that a new thing,, chicks dig that??
Who knew?????
Is that related to Corned Beef?? Thats just sounding funny,,, or is that just kinda sick?
Anyhoooo,,, how is that different than pastromy?

Hey Baby,,, wanna come over and eat? Dinner?
I Got Kielbasa...
Spanish Rice,,, Yeh,, thats the ticket,,, Morgan made me say that!

mscard88 has a lot of problems with guys stalking her on here.

Also, yes, pickled beets is totally a new thing the ladyfolk like. It's very seductive. Honestly, we love pickled anything. Find a good pickled cologne and you'll have the babes - like mscard88 - flocking to you.

:( but but but.....

crap, maybe back to a friggin' airplane avatar. Maybe.

Actually, it started to countdown from FIFTY thousand! Henning was many things, including very prolific.

"historic Moment" ? really? History is about to be made? I think you may need to rethink your life and find some constructive hobbies. Historic.......give me a break.

Ahhh, good point. So, we'll call it an historical event. It may not have world-wide import.

And it may not be "soon," either...

Back