Comanche 180 4Sale

The description doesn't sound like a pilot wrote it, also not sure if

"new parts, inspections, and changes are happening weekly that is why the price is going up.The sooner you buy it the the cheaper it will be. "

really helps to sell the plane, so they are having to have it inspected and replacing broken parts WEEKLY?!

I'd have one hardcore prebuy on that thing, presuming it even made it to the test flight stage

Last edited:
Yup, kinda fishy to me too, and it's been for sale quite awhile. Saw it many months ago for sale, maybe 6-8 months ago at least.

"flies like a fighter aircraft" LOL

Just wire payment to first national Bank of Nigeria and we willl ship aircraft to you.

Except for the nonsense about the price going up, a pretty decent ad. Buyer to verify the details of course. A bit basic in avionics but other than that it looks like an attractive package.

It's got a wrap on it and the N number is in violation. Didn't know you needed a "rating" to fly if either. Obviously the seller is appealing to rookie ass boot ppls with no ramp skilz yet.

The wrap doesn't bother me. What's wrong with the N-number?

That said, you can get a decent 6 cylinder Comanche for $45k, so why go for the 4 cylinder version?

It's got a wrap on it and the N number is in violation. Didn't know you needed a "rating" to fly if either. Obviously the seller is appealing to rookie ass boot ppls with no ramp skilz yet.

I ran it, I see nothing wrong with the N numbers, if you're talking about it not being the international 14" the PA24 gets around that due to its age

I ran it, I see nothing wrong with the N numbers, if you're talking about it not being the international 14" the PA24 gets around that due to its age
Nope.

A wrap is considered a repaint. It can only keep them until it's repainted.

What's the FAR on that. I'm gonna go look.

Nope.

Anything more than 30 years old can keep the 2" numbers

Repaint clause does not apply to the 30-year-old exemption.

Yup, otherwise almost the entire warbird and antique fleet as OSK would be in violation.

Found it but it's retarded. Basically, before 1981' you can keep em. Or, 30 years old. Apparently they haven't updated anything as 81 was 45 years ago.

Nothing for avionics and a mystery engine slapped on when the old one showed cam damage. Trolling for a first time buyer that gets excited and figures that they don't need any experienced help in making the purchase.

Found it but it's retarded. Basically, before 1981' you can keep em. Or, 30 years old. Apparently they haven't updated anything as 81 was 45 years ago.

Uhmmmm........

"Retarded" is not a nice word to use, unless you are discussing your math ability...

Uhmmmm........

"Retarded" is not a nice word to use, unless you are discussing your math ability...

And this is why our society is degrading beyond comprehension these days. Maybe you should start a Gofundme to repair your hurt feelings or maybe take to Twitter to rally the troops of like minded people who need safe spaces and unicorns prancing around them. :rolleyes:

And this is why our society is degrading beyond comprehension these days. Maybe you should start a Gofundme to repair your hurt feelings or maybe take to Twitter to rally the troops of like minded people who need safe spaces and unicorns prancing around them. :rolleyes:

Yup

13181115.jpg

OH the irony.......

Laffin'......

Try some cream on that.

I am aware that my quip was inaccurate, but the drunkard is the offend daffodil. He shall stand tall whilst the fire ants pepper his foolish stance and act like he is mighty and strong.

I am aware that my quip was inaccurate, but the drunkard is the offend daffodil. He shall stand tall whilst the fire ants pepper his foolish stance and act like he is mighty and strong.

No, you weren't.

When you saw someone else respond with their latest Faux Outrage from Faux News, you followed along like a gullible sheep.

You went off on a rant about the fall of society. If you need reminded, here is your rant, while feeling emboldened by others posting wisdom from bumper stickers.

You proved to be retarded In math skills, retarded in reading comprehension, and retarded in situational awareness.

The only one that was ever butt hurt in this thread, and multiple times. Was you.

And then to try and brush it off like you knew you are horrible at math, but felt that your rant was important....

Laffin'.....

Last edited:
Bro, what planet are you calling from anyway? Don't get all fired up when the clan calls you out for being a soft shelled crab and then ramp up your name calling. You're not offending me in the slightest but clearly I have gotten under your skin. A simple math error and you have gone "ballistic Mav" over nothing. My aren't you the smart one.

Is there anyone actually in earshot of your soapbox or are you like that guy at the corner of main st and the road to anywhere sidewalk professing while failing to realize the passer bys are all chuckling and point at the guy screaming at the light pole?

No, you weren't.

When you saw someone else respond with their latest Faux Outrage from Faux News, you followed along like a gullible sheep.

You went off on a rant about the fall of society. If you need reminded, here is your rant, while feeling emboldened by others posting wisdom from bumper stickers.

You proved to be retarded In math skills, retarded in reading comprehension, and retarded in situational awareness.

The only way me that was ever butt hurt in this thread, and multiple times. Was you.

And then to try and brush it off like you knew you are horrible at math, but felt that your rant was important....

Laffin'.....

Well, aren't we having fun now ;)

This IS PoA. I'm just waiting for the prolific post that ends it all in a heaping pile of flaming ruble. I'm betting it will be 6PC once the blood in the water wafts across his shark-like nose.

I saw that Comanche in the run-up area at PDK this afternoon. Taxied right by him... so, I suppose whoever took it out survived... or had to taxi back for maintenance. I didn't stick around long.

Edit: It's really ugly in person.

When was the reg about the number sizes passed ?

Bro, what planet are you calling from anyway? Don't get all fired up when the clan calls you out for being a soft shelled crab and then ramp up your name calling. You're not offending me in the slightest but clearly I have gotten under your skin. A simple math error and you have gone "ballistic Mav" over nothing. My aren't you the smart one.

Is there anyone actually in earshot of your soapbox or are you like that guy at the corner of main st and the road to anywhere sidewalk professing while failing to realize the passer bys are all chuckling and point at the guy screaming at the light pole?

Please...............

Who was the one "butthurt" here? You were mocked for your retarded math skills, your retarded reading, and your retarded situational awareness. Nobody but you was ever butthurt. Hell, I was laughing at you in this thread.

Why don't you share with the rest of the class what is "society is degrading beyond comprehension these days"? Yes, that was YOUR statement, what on earth was causing you such outrage that you see no hope in the future for our society?

Laffin'.....

I actually laughed out loud........ Seriously.

When you stop repeating yourself, trying hang on to a weak stance and milk a bull for all its willing to give you, maybe then you can move on. I've got a record that skips less than you. Entertaining at first, but gets old briskly. Do you have any NEW insults or should I expect another cut and paste from your previous posts?

Wow and I was gonna make a crack about the whorehouse red velvet interior...

just like the women on Craigslist....

or so I've heard.

That's what Patron tequila is for. It makes a 4 turn into a 11.2. but do not use Cuervo. Thats just for false bravado and chest bumping at the bar.

Back