Spraying a horse with water

SixPapaCharlie

May the force be with you
Display Name

Display name:
Sixer
If i understand correctly, you can lead them to water but you can't make them drink.
BUT suppose you tell the horse "Hey man, be cool. I'm just leading you to water. I am not going to make you drink"

Now you and the horse start to run really fast (toward the water remember).

Just before reaching the water, your friend Jack jumps out of the bushes and throws a pail of water which he had just fetched from up the hill with his girlfriend, in front of you and the horse.

You quickly open the horse's mouth and run him face first through the water.

Then Jack fell down and broke his crown and now its just you, Jill, and the horse.

So my question is this. Can you and Jill now ride the horse back up the hill or is there going to be an issue because you just shock cooled the horse?

Do you need to inspect him for cracks? What about the pail? Can you just use it again?
The Horse Operating Handbook doesn't mention it but there are a lot of differing opinions on the subject.

Also if the horse does get shock cooled and dies, can you and Jill just kick the horse like over and over? How does that work?

Is Jill using the horse for gaining resume experience for a contract job in Tijuana ?

Yes, I was about to say: Don't leave Jill with the horse whatever you do. You know what they say about horses...

Now that Jack's dead, the obvious answer is that you and Jill ride the horse off into the sunset.

Now that Jack's dead, the obvious answer is that you and Jill ride the horse off into the sunset.

I don't think Jack is dead. From what I remember his broken crown was fixed with vinegar and brown paper?

He is okay. This is a kid friendly story. Well besides the Tijuana bit.

now its just you, Jill, and the horse.

So my question is this. Can you ride Jill now

Do you need to inspect him for cracks? ?

Fixed it for ya, but why would you wanna inspect the horse's cracks when, well, you know, there's Jill, and uh, doesn't she and her uh, cracks as YOU put it, need to be inspected?

as a man from Nantucket, I can answer this riddle.

" Just before reaching the water, your friend Jack jumps out of the bushes and throws a pail of water which he had just fetched from up the hill with his girlfriend, in front of you and the horse.

You quickly open the horse's mouth and run him face first through the water."

So the water from the pail is suspended in animation while you open the horse's mouth? This defies the laws of physics. Bad example. Take a lap. ;)

" Just before reaching the water, your friend Jack jumps out of the bushes and throws a pail of water which he had just fetched from up the hill with his girlfriend, in front of you and the horse.

You quickly open the horse's mouth and run him face first through the water."

So the water from the pail is suspended in animation while you open the horse's mouth? This defies the laws of physics. Bad example. Take a lap. ;)

My hypothetical, My physics

I'm cramping up while reading this thread, stop please!

Any pics of Jill?

Oh the horse has a crack alright. And you do not want to be inspecting it....

You can shove a tube through their nose and down their throat and pump whatever in. The vets administer medications and things this way sometimes.

And sometimes it goes in the other way to treat other horsie problems....

If this happened 35 minutes after official sunset, and Jill was sole manipulator of the reigns, but you are night current and she isn't, acting RIC, can you log the ride?

And does it make a difference if the horse is wearing his blinkers and the RIC gives the reigns over to the horse. Can both the rider and horse log RIC time? Or would that be HIC?

"Jack and Jill went up the hill, each with a buck and a quarter. Jill came down with two fifty. Oohhhhhhhh!"

And does it make a difference if the horse is wearing his blinkers and the RIC gives the reigns over to the horse. Can both the rider and horse log RIC time? Or would that be HIC?

Where's the battery stored?

Back