At first glance...

OzPilot

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
OzPilot
I thought the pilot was screaming at the top of his lungs. Obviously the mic but now cannot unsee

rfVxj6q.jpg

He is still yelling

I learned that screaming is normal during landings.... All my instructors did....

Some takeoffs too! Had a good looking woman with big boobs who froze on the controls just after lift off. Had to yell 2-3 times to get her to let go. Never saw her again. And she had big boobs too. That's why I really miss her. :D

Did I mention she had big boobs? I mean, really, big boobs.

Some takeoffs too! Had a good looking woman with big boobs who froze on the controls just after lift off. Had to yell 2-3 times to get her to let go. Never saw her again. And she had big boobs too. That's why I really miss her. :D

Did I mention she had big boobs? I mean, really, big boobs.

You scared her off when all she really needed from you was your unending support...

I don't get it. o_O

All I see is a ginormous photo of a magazine cover.

Pics required

Didn't have smart phones nor cell phones for that matter back then. So you'll just have to take my word for it, and she had very large twins, very large. Big boobies, ya know. :D

I don't get it. o_O

All I see is a ginormous photo of a magazine cover.

The pilot ... zoom in to the pic and/or check out his mouth. He is still screaming at the top of his lungs on final approach

Back