if anybody wants to meet...(osh)

Oh, oh, and are people stopping you and asking you for the story behind the shirt?

I'm under a wing in homebuilt camping with a beer in hand and shade overhead. Row 304 to be exact. Anyone wants to drop by, we'll be here for the next hour or so.

About to head to SOS to drink and eat. Currently south vintage at hangar cafe

I'm under a wing in homebuilt camping with a beer in hand and shade overhead. Row 304 to be exact. Anyone wants to drop by, we'll be here for the next hour or so.
I'M in row 304 in HBC... Which wing you under? I'm in the orange and white tents behind the white and RV-6a with orange and yellow stripes.

speaking of meeting, has anyone met up with any of the aviation youtubers? you know, the ones who are gonna give the monkey a cameo in one of their videos or else I'm gonna fill their entire plane with peckerations? guido never responded to me. I think he's just playing hard to get.

I talked with Schappert last year at his booth. Him and uncle Larry. They were cool and I bet if you give him a monkey kissing its rear end he just may take it up..Okay maybe not that one but you get the idea. Guido is a player, you know how them Italians are.

2zyddn5.jpg

At SOS tent.

You guys are missing out.

Row 515. Red/white 172

Somebody needs to make an app for PoA-ers to be able to see each other's location on their smart phones so that they can find each other.
Maybe they can overlay the PoA-er's face on the camera view to make it an augmented reality app? Some kind of a Monitor of Key PoA members, to say? A PoA-Key-Mon App? :D

The pretty girl seemed to do the trick. That got a group togethet quickly.

While @SixPapaCharlie @tecprotb and I were walking around, we stopped by at met @G-Man. Some unsuspecting person was then coerced into taking a picture of the three of us!

Great meeting you, G-Man!

b1cebb3f-584d-4493-bbb0-0b9dc9dc1b88.jpg

Working from here on out, but swing by the tent about 50 ft sw of evil eagle( spin the wheel and win a prize). You going to be at Jay's party tomorrow? I am Bringing the moose drool brown ale clone, and it is goooood.

Heading home in the morning. Im beat, burned , and need to get back to work.

We ate 6 gallons of jambalaya and 4 gallons of chilli at Grant and Leslie tonight.

More beer and alcohol was consumed than that.

Really bummed I didnT get to Jambalaya and probably won't make tomorrow, either. It's a big work week for me, I'm afraid.

Terrific to meet everyone who came by my booth. In addition to Ted, 6PC, and Tim, I got to meet and talk with Steingar today! Hoping for more of y'all all week...

We ate 6 gallons of jambalaya and 4 gallons of chilli at Grant and Leslie tonight.

Grrrr...
Damn job....

I left at 1pm, stopped by Wendt's for a last lunch with a great view of the lake and Seaplanes coming/going, then drove through the hellish Chicago traffic Back to Indy. Been home about 20 minutes.

I did stop by the Texas Plantation, and met Evil, a swell as whole bunch of other real characters (including Doc Wise!). I'll post some pics after I get some sleep.

Anybody else see the ****show on 18/36 Sunday afternoon?

LOL you're repeating yourself Chemguy (posts 36 & 39), so we do believe you about the "more beer and alcohol was consumed than that". :D

Back