What's the first thing you do with an iphone?

OOOOLD News. Anantech tool apart the iPhone the first night.

Take it out of the box.

THEN:
take it apart, of course!!!

The unwritten rule is that you MUST invalidate the warranty of any new electronic gizmo within days of getting it home by taking the case off to see what's inside.

Return it because I obviously bought it while temporarily insane.

Frank! Good to see you back on-line ... missed ya!

Frank! Good to see you back on-line ... missed ya!

Someone missed me? From my home state no less!!!
I'm visiting family in Dallas right now. WARNING: DO NOT COME HERE. It's kinda like being on the Sun, only HOT. I met the Devil at a gas station in Oklahoma. He flat out told me I was crazy for going to such a hot place. He was sooo right.

It is kind of fun to walk into the store with motorcycle crash gear on here. Everyone else wears shorts and tshirts while riding. I ride All The Gear All The Time because the road still looks like a very brutal 4-grit belt sander to me. They look at me like I'm insane wearing what appears to be a ski parka. I look at them like they're insane not protecting themselves at all. :dunno:

Someone missed me? From my home state no less!!!
I'm visiting family in Dallas right now. WARNING: DO NOT COME HERE. It's kinda like being on the Sun, only HOT. I met the Devil at a gas station in Oklahoma. He flat out told me I was crazy for going to such a hot place. He was sooo right.

It is kind of fun to walk into the store with motorcycle crash gear on here. Everyone else wears shorts and tshirts while riding. I ride All The Gear All The Time because the road still looks like a very brutal 4-grit belt sander to me. They look at me like I'm insane wearing what appears to be a ski parka. I look at them like they're insane not protecting themselves at all. :dunno:

Paraphrasing Jay Leno: No sissy protective gear here! This is a MAN'S way to ride! You go down dressed like that, we hose down the bike and sell it to next guy!

Back