John and Martha King training DVDs for sale

Mumbles

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Mumbles
Folks,

Thanks for allowing me on the forum. I'm an erstwhile USN P-3 driver that's been flying ISR King Airs in Afghanistan for a few years now and just got picked up to be a freight dawg FO in 76's. A few years back, I paid almost $400 for the whole King program to knock the rust off of being in the cockpit after a sabbatical for a couple years. BLUF.... I have about 25 DVDs that I've never watched, and all the manuals they provided as well. Great gouge for new aviators. I also have the full CAE training syllabus, (POH, QRH, systems schematics and paper tiger cockpit) for the King Air 350. I'll entertain any offers if anyone is interested.
VR,
Mumbles

If nothing is missing try selling to a flight school.

Figured I'd try here first with lots of new pilots who won't be lulled to sleep listening to Martha King drone on about airport signs and not pulling back on the yoke when you enter a stall and such.

Mumbles- I am also in Afghanistan, here at BAF. Love watching those King Airs come in to land! If you physically have them in your possession, that'd be an easy transaction..

Mumbles- I am also in Afghanistan, here at BAF. Love watching those King Airs come in to land! If you physically have them in your possession, that'd be an easy transaction..
Sorry man.
I left Javaman to go fly 76s and ain't never goin back. Sold the vids to a CFI and his kid yesterday. Fly safe.

-Mumbles

Back