Famous Movie One-Liners

There are so many funny scenes in this movie.

"If you will it, it is no dream"

"You brought a f***ing Pomeranian bowling"
"Brought it bowling... I didn't rent it shoes, I'm not buying in a f***ing beer, he's not taking your f***ing turn, Dude!!!"

They're dead, they're all messed up.

Nauga,
and a different kind of village people

What was I supposed to do? Accuse him of cheating better than me in front of the others?

The proper quote from Dirty Harry is "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?"

Full dialogue,"Uh uh. I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well to tell you the truth in all this excitement I kinda lost track myself. But being this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world and would blow your head clean off, you've gotta ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?"
Thank you. I was wondering whether somebody would correct that inaccurate quote. :)

"how about more beans Mr Taggrt?"

bean/fart scene from 'Blazing Saddles'

Last edited:
"Dispatch war rocket Ajax to bring back his body".

"I'm just a cook" - "Oh my god, we're gonna die" :D

Misquote. The full quote is:

"Nah. I'm just a cook." - "A cook?" - "Just a lowly, lowly cook." - "Oh, my God, we're gonna die."

:)

"How you noticed how everybody deems to be dead lately"

Bar tender: "I'll put you in the hospital old man"
Frank Corvin (Clint Eastwood): "Yeah well I've got Medicare, go ahead and shoot your best shot"

Space Cowboys

There are so many funny scenes in this movie.

"If you will it, it is no dream"

"You brought a f***ing Pomeranian bowling"
"Brought it bowling... I didn't rent it shoes, I'm not buying in a f***ing beer, he's not taking your f***ing turn, Dude!!!"

It's a ****ing show dog, with ****ing papers... We have golden doodles and I've used this line on friends.

Gotta love a remake of Homer's Odyssey!

Quite Bon-a-fide.
Love this movie
I heard some people from Indiana saying bonafide. Pronounced it Bon like Bonnie instead of bone a fide.

Well I'll be a son of a *****, them sireens turned Pete to a horny toad.
Not the cow George
More squirrel Everett?

"Cute cat. What's his name?"

"Annoying customer."

Nauga,
and Happy Scrappy Hero Pup

Say hello to my little friend.

Every dog has his day.

Every day above ground is a good day.

The only thing in this world that gives orders...is balls.

Scarface

"Airport management, the FAA, the Airlines... all cheats and liars! c'mon let's get outta here!!!"

Oh no, it wasn't the airplanes. It was Beauty that killed the beast!

"Only two things come outta Oklahoma, steers and queers. Which one are you boy? I don't see no horns so you must be a queer."

What now? Let me tell you what now. I'ma call a coupla hard, pipe-hittin' n***as who'll go to work on the holmes here, with a pair of pliers and a blow torch. You hear me talkin', hillbilly boy? I ain't through with you by a damn sight. I'ma get medieval on your ass.

Nah man, I'm pretty fsking far from OK.

"The FAA asked me to rewrite the Pilot's Handbook of Aeronautical Knowledge."

There's a time to think, and a time to act. Gentlemen, this is no time to think.

"Kick his ass, Sea Bass"

"We got no food, no jobs, our pets heads are falling off!"

"Oh look, frost"

4-Nacho-Libre-quotes.jpg

A two liner ;)
top06-johndenver.jpg

Anyone ever say "someone's got a case of the Mondays?"
"No...no man...S--- no, man-I believe you'd get your a-- kicked saying something like that, man."

Back