Best pick up lines at the flight line bar made by a pilot

As a female pilot, might not a successful pick-up line of a guy be something like "Hi. I'm a pilot. Never mind, I'm just a girl. Wanna be picked up?"

Pickup lines that work for a girl: anything at all that you say that isn't equivalent to "leave me alone."

I thought being a pilot would lead to success in the lady department - the last girl I dated (for a year and a half, lived with for a year) flew with me only twice.

I'm a bush pilot too, which is the most rugged and talented kind of pilot.

When I was in Bethel, all you needed was a half a bottle of gilbey's gin and you were in.

True story.... when I was a student pilot I got hit on by a gorgeous chick with an amazing accent... "I was just about to go for a long cross country because I'm bored. Want to come?"

Yes. YES. GOD YES.

But what I actually said was "buh guh duh fwuh... *blank stare*" with my instructor asking me if I was ready for my lesson.

Mind if I talk to you until it's safe down there where I farted?

Hey, my mom has that same dress.....

Wanna see a trick I learned in prison?

Man you guys must CLEAN up in the bars with those lines.

Before I got married, I started with "Hello". If a girl can't be bothered to respond, I can't be bothered to waste my time.

My wife on the other hand used to say the one line she wished someone used on her was "Hi I'm Luke Skywalker, I'm here to rescue you".

<sigh>...

As a female pilot, might not a successful pick-up line of a guy be something like "Hi. I'm a pilot. Never mind, I'm just a girl. Wanna be picked up?"

I think for a girl you could probably shorten that to just "Hi..."...

My wife on the other hand used to say the one line she wished someone used on her was "Hi I'm Luke Skywalker, I'm here to rescue you".
Aren't you a little short for a pilot?

I offered her dinner on Nantucket. Only after she agreed to it, I told her how we'd get there.

I once had a date on Nantucket...

I think I've heard this limerick

There once was a flight to Nantucket. She was promised crabs, and oysters, oh shuck it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There once was a trip to Nantucket. She was promised crabs, and oysters in a bucket
Along came a pilot who said "let's fly it"
She replied "not on your life you pilot, I'm not even gonna try it"
So he had to go home alone instead of to Nantucket.

FTF, sorta, still needs something

There once was a flight to Nantucket.

The plane was a cirrus,
Runway not near us...

Pulled the red handle,
Said %#£€ it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You fellas are a bunch of nerds. :D

Some of us just never needed pick up lines. ;)

When I was in Bethel, all you needed was a half a bottle of gilbey's gin and you were in.

It's R&R Canadian whiskey now, but I'm talking about actual date able girls - not......whatever bethel has to offer (with a few exceptions)

In bethel, if you have a mix, you have a match.

Back