Hmmmm... Justice AggieMike?

Nothing saying you can't outfit a G650 with aerial refueling and a number of other features.

Or, change the mission requirements.

That ain't happening. There's also a lot of classified equipment on board that I'm sure needs space and takes up weight. I don't know what the MGW of a G650 is but I'm pretty certain it can't come close to a B-747.

But since this is satire anyhow....why not!

That ain't happening. There's also a lot of classified equipment on board that I'm sure needs space and takes up weight. I don't know what the MGW of a G650 is but I'm pretty certain it can't come close to a B-747.

But since this is satire anyhow....why not!

POTUS has a built in backup that can cover stuff while he's travelling anyway.

Okay riddle me this bat men - can a natural born citizen be born on foreign soil?

Certainly. John McCain was born in the Panama Canal Zone and nobody had any problem with that. At least not once it was declared to be OK.

Okay riddle me this bat men - can a natural born citizen be born on foreign soil?
Yes:
Naturalization Act of 1790 said:
And the children of citizens of the United States that may be born beyond Sea, or out of the limits of the United States, shall be considered as natural born Citizens: Provided, that the right of citizenship shall not descend to persons whose fathers have never been resident in the United States.
As mentioned, John McCain is one example.

Going back to the start of this thread ,I second the nomination of Denver pilot for POTUS.

He is unable to be POTUS as I can't picture Nate playing golf 5 times a week...:no:.......:D

Nate's long game is fine...he just can't handle the close in stuff...at least that's what his wife said...maybe I just made all this up.

He is unable to be POTUS as I can't picture Nate playing golf 5 times a week...:no:.......:D

Hate golf. Well hate may be strong, but it's dumb. If the drink cart stays close by I can tolerate pretending to play and doing it poorly.

Nate's long game is fine...he just can't handle the close in stuff...at least that's what his wife said...maybe I just made all this up.

Damned progressive lenses. (Ha!)

I'm busy at the vet today. Big boy probably ate something he is having trouble passing. Barium and X-rays ongoing. I don't think the White House can handle an 85 lb licker.

The vet techs have already informed me that he's living up to his usual Casanova charms and they want to keep him.

Anyway, hints from the techs were that whatever he ate, it's moving now. Idiot can fit things in his big mouth and head that won't fit out of his butt.

Funniest part of the whole thing was his little sis had to come along on the first half of the visit and as soon as she heard him whimper behind the door to the back room she started woofing her displeasure that someone was hurting her bud. She growled at the vet when he came back.

I took her home for round two and I'm sitting here waiting for the results of the last X-ray supposedly. See if they want to observe him overnight or if it's another "feed him pumpkin slowly and see if he poops" like three years ago.

At least he's not totally lethargic like he was last night and earlier today at doggy camp.

Update: Doggie had lots of X-rays. And apparently, lots of gas. No blockage, took three days for him to eat again and even then only out of my hand, and another day and a half before we think something came out.

In the end, $500 worth of dog farts and a couple of worried owners for a few days. Ha.

Update: Doggie had lots of X-rays. And apparently, lots of gas. No blockage, took three days for him to eat again and even then only out of my hand, and another day and a half before we think something came out.

In the end, $500 worth of dog farts and a couple of worried owners for a few days. Ha.

Glad the fur child is better.....

Yep. My Dad was stationed in the Philippines and Japan, had a brother born in each on a military base.

Back