Wanted - BiFold kneeboard

455 Bravo Uniform

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
455 Bravo Uniform
Currently using a binder clip with Velcro on it and on some pens, to hold chart & nav log, looking to "upgrade", lol!

Thought a bifold with clipboard would give me a good spot for the nav log & to jot freq/sqwaks while on FF. Throw my iPhone (=stopwatch) in the side pocket, along with the pens, and my chart & checklist up on dash. Was looking at Sporty's.

Anyone grow out of theirs that they want to sell? Don't want to spend $ on a new one if I'll grow out of it too (thinking maybe some of this aviation stuff is like gun holsters...I'll end up with a dresser full of a bunch of stuff I've tried and gave up on after a single wearing or two).

I'll take it Steve. Thank you!
PayPal ok? I'll pay the fee. PM me your PP address or whatever other payment preference you have.

I have the same one since I started in 2012. Still use it on cross countries, if nothing else it holds my chap stick in easy reach. Im addicted to chap stick and will bag out of anything if I don't have it in my pocket, so this keeps me calm.

You will like it. Kind of big but you get used to it.

Dont report your Chap stick addiction on your Class 3 medical form. You might get a denial. LOL :goofy:

$10:eek:... Seems great deal 455 Bravo Uniform!!!! Don't miss it. It's almost half the minimum market price for newer one.

Thank you Steve. The package arrived yesterday. I got home from a weeklong business trip this morning and opened the package. Very nice. A great deal. Smooth easy transaction and fast shipping. It will be flying over corn and soybeans in the Midwest (frozen fields at the moment though). Next up - my 2nd solo short cross country and then the long solo cross country.

Thank you Steve. The package arrived yesterday. I got home from a weeklong business trip this morning and opened the package. Very nice. A great deal. Smooth easy transaction and fast shipping. It will be flying over corn and soybeans in the Midwest (frozen fields at the moment though). Next up - my 2nd solo short cross country and then the long solo cross country.

Glad you got it and you can use it.
Happy flying!
Steve

Back