Medxpress questions

DFH65

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
DFH65
Trying to fill out the medxpress.

Is there no way to prepopulate the form with previous Dr. visits? Or just type them all over again?

Also if I typed a wrong date in a Dr. visit how do I edit it or do I have to do the whole form over again? Not seeing any edit feature.

Seems to me this should be simple. Here is last years form please add any changes. BAM done.

There also seems to be no button for previously reported???????

button?....there are check boxes to the right of the listed meds.

I save each MedExpress PDF.....then reuse the info.

Trying to fill out the medxpress.

Is there no way to prepopulate the form with previous Dr. visits? Or just type them all over again?

Also if I typed a wrong date in a Dr. visit how do I edit it or do I have to do the whole form over again? Not seeing any edit feature.

Seems to me this should be simple. Here is last years form please add any changes. BAM done.

The edit button is off screen to the right.

It's the FAA. Nothing is simple.:nono:

Yeah that piece of crap seems to be done by the same contractor who did the electronic version of the SF86 security clearance application. Imagine medexpress times 60 (the 8500-8 was only a one page deal for the pilot where as SF-86 goes on for like 30 pages).

Yeah that piece of crap seems to be done by the same contractor who did the electronic version of the SF86 security clearance application. Imagine medexpress times 60 (the 8500-8 was only a one page deal for the pilot where as SF-86 goes on for like 30 pages).

And every 3 years you get to do it all over again (BUT, as of the last couple of decades, you Do get to report PRNC -- whereas prior to about 1985-1990-ish, that wasn't even an option)

Ugh!!!

It's painful and not user friendly!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back