Get your IPC or BFR in Maui !

No problem. I moved it to The Classifieds section for you.

Welcome to POA!

Edit: We have noticed that you have posted the same thing in three other forums. This is considered spam and against our Rules of Conduct. We ask that you restrict your ads to The Classifieds section.

Last edited:
How many IPCs do you do over the beautiful Maui? I'd expect you sell many many more flight reviews because that's worth the sights. :)

Hi,

Does your rate is plus tax?
Breakfast is included?

Thanks

I have never done this kind of thing. As I thought it is more expensive. But I want to arrange this for my father, I will definitely catch you after finding some right time for him.

Edit: We have noticed that you have posted the same thing in three other forums. This is considered spam and against our Rules of Conduct. We ask that you restrict your ads to The Classifieds section.

It appears as if he's utilizing the ScottD & JayH method of self promotion.

i.e. Respond to every thread that's even remotely related to his services with a post that morphs into an advertisement.

That's not a good way to endear the masses here...

...or at any other forum for that matter.

It appears as if he's utilizing the ScottD & JayH method of self promotion.

i.e. Respond to every thread that's even remotely related to his services with a post that morphs into an advertisement.

Many forums turn that into a revenue stream. For each commercial advertisement post, the advertiser pays some cash into the webpage fund which helps keep the page running free to us members. :)
Too bad PoA is allowing shameless advertising plugs. :(

Would be nice if we could access the cost of the programs ,without talking to a sales person. It's something I have always been interested in.

Your site is wrong, a commercial license doesn't require 250 hours of PIC time.

How many IPCs do you do over the beautiful Maui? I'd expect you sell many many more flight reviews because that's worth the sights. :)

I was there 2 years ago and it was IFR all but 2 days.

I did not have my IFR ticket back then.

Back