Newly minted pilot!

BCR221

Filing Flight Plan
I've been lurking on this forum for a little over a year now and I decided I would wait to introduce myself until I got my ticket. Today that dream came true! It was the first of many checkrides and I'm looking forward to the many adventures that lay ahead. I plan on making a career out of aviation. I love every minute Im in the air and I thank all of you for your wealth of knowledge. It has helped me tremendously as I researched and got ready for my ppl, and I hope to be able to contribute to the forum as well.

Congrats, now the real learning begins.

Awesome. Do a barrel roll. Its a FAA requirement when you get your license. Ask your CFI.

Awesome. Do a barrel roll. Its a FAA requirement when you get your license. Ask your CFI.

No you are mistaken, its the under the low bridge maneuver next - ask your lawyer !! :)

Well done! It's fantastic to read posts like this one.

It’s great as you are very clear with your goal.
Congratulation!!!
Good Luck for your future!!! :goofy:

Welcome to the forum,congrats,now go out and fly.

Thanks everyone!

BigBadLou, thanks for asking. The plan is IR, CPL, ME in that order but we will see how it goes.

Thanks everyone!

BigBadLou, thanks for asking. The plan is IR, CPL, ME in that order but we will see how it goes.

I've heard opinions before (can't vouch for them, though) that if you are shooting for an ATP career, it might be beneficial to get ME first and then get your instrument ticket in the AMEL. That way, you end up with many many more multi hours that are very important for ATP. Talk to people, ATPs, instructors, gather information from smart people, don't take my word for it. :)

And good luck in further training, it is FUN! :thumbsup:

Congratulations! I know a few career pilots who really like their jobs. Go for it!

Back