How to Land a Cirrus SR22. A Documentary by 6PC

Bo drivers would never belittle themselves to believe they are anything less than executive grade aviators in the only aircraft name capable of rolling off their tounges.

Besides, if they did have a vid, all we would see is the cam pointed at the pilot. Probably narrating that they are in hard IMC on a zero/zero approach or something else that sounds uber hard though....

I wish this were a joke...

I will require a royalty on each use of "from together" - My lawyer will be in contact with your lawyer.

From now on I want 5 cents for every post you make on POA Clark. :) My people will be in touch with your people.

David

:lol:

We need more pilots like you out there. More humor and less ego!

Great video, great job, thanks for the laugh.

:D

I laughed forever!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You use the airspeed indicator in that thing? I was always under the impression that the only speed that mattered was the one next to the magenta lines?

I had to explain to my 58 year old father what Autotune was today. As a Cessna Skylark owner, I have to explain a lot to him.

You use the airspeed indicator in that thing? I was always under the impression that the only speed that mattered was the one next to the magenta lines?

Honestly for the first hundred hours, I thought it was a clock.

I'm still laughing my arse off.... If you ever make it out to California, breakfast at L45 is on me

Forgive me for not having my analysis completed. I'm still in awe at what I just witnessed. I'd like to take some time to sleep on its authenticity before I print the link to your video and place it on every Cirrus's CAPS handle I find sitting at every airport I visit.

I'd place it on something important like the gas caps or even oil cap but I can't be completely sure they'll even be checked by the pilot before departure. I can, however, be sure that the link will reach 99% of pilots if placed on the CAPS handle.

This is BIG news.

Bryan, that was brilliant!

So many gags, poking fun of so many things, I loved it!

Super funny. Can't wait for the one where you actually pop ...

Wait ... that didn't come out right. ;)

You gotta give our fearless edgumicator credit for reaching up and touching the big red no-no handle. If it was my airplane, I would have that thing buried 1/2 inch deep in duct tape to be sure someone didn't just use it as a grab handle for getting out of the back seat.

Awesome. Now you should make a video where you actually pull the lever to demonstrate that function, too.

You gotta give our fearless edgumicator credit for reaching up and touching the big red no-no handle. If it was my airplane, I would have that thing buried 1/2 inch deep in duct tape to be sure someone didn't just use it as a grab handle for getting out of the back seat.

Looking at that video, it's oriented 180° for a normal grab handle. Also there is a Lexan panel that covers it in a Cirrus on the ground.

Mine is kind of a PITA, it comes out of the bulkhead behind/between the seats. It's out of the way, but if I wanted to use it I'd have to twist around and reach across my body with my left hand to pull it:

IMG_20130724_103450_zps47355be0.jpg

In the pic it is in the stowed "up" position, it's on a swivel and rotates down so it sticks straight out of the bulkhead for flight (pin removed, of course).

Great video but what were you thinking landing that close to the center white line ?

Wow, I can't believe it, there's 1 dislike on YT already! :lol:
People never cease to amaze me.

So Bryan, will the monetization of this video be enough to pay for a chute repack? :D

Ok Bryan, you are showing up on my Facebook news feed.

GO AWAY!

(jk).

Wow, I can't believe it, there's 1 dislike on YT already! :lol:
People never cease to amaze me.

So Bryan, will the monetization of this video be enough to pay for a chute repack? :D

Pfft. Youtube gives you like 1 cent for every 1000 views before taxes. He has a long way to go lol

Back