How well do you know your state capitols?

I got 40. I guess that's not too bad considering I haven't really had a reason to use most of them in like 40 years. The ones I missed were all places I've never been.

My 8 year old grandson got 100% He could get 100% when he was 5. I got ... less than that. :(

39 lol.

I thought I knew more than that.

I don't think I could identify too many of the capitols. Too many neoclassical domes.

Capitals are another story. Got 42. OK, but I'd prefer better.

I got 57. :D Oh, wait! That was Nancy Pelosi I believe.

45/50 ain't all bad I guess.

39 lol.

I thought I knew more than that.

I think we all used to know more than that. Like I said, haven't used it in a while. If I haven't been there, the last time I needed to know a state capital was on a 3rd grade geography test.

39 probably would have been about 45 if I spent more that a second reading each one.

48/50. But I knew them all as a kid. I'm surprised I remembered so many. Missed Nebraska and Georgia.

51/50, great score. :D

Nah, that webpage does not work for me, it uses some funky unsupported JS. Not gonna bother, I know I'll fail miserably anyway. :)

38. Did well in the beginning. Got too confident. It all went downhill from there.

46/50

Better than I anticipated.

I don't get a quiz when I click on the link. Tried i.e. and chrome.

42/50. Better than I though I would do. Felt dumb when I missed Minnesota, Washington, Oregon, New Mexico (hasn't been long since I visited Santa Fe), and Nevada.

48/50. I think it gets harder as an adult because you have been to or are familiar with many more cities in each state. When you're a kid, you only learn one city in each state because it's the capital! Ah well, I'm sure most of the pilot community does better than the average American, not that it's a high bar to set.

Re: How well do you know your state capitals?

If I've been to a state, I know it, I'm shaky on most of the middle part of US, technically just guessing should get you about 16,

Over 50 years ago my fourth grade teacher gave us a test on all the state capitals. I didn't care what all the state capitals were, and I didn't want to take the test, but my Mom and Dad drilled me every night, until I knew them all. I'm 65 years old, I don't want to take a test on all the state capitals, and no one can make me. I'm not going to do it.:nonod:

43/50. Able to take it on my laptop at home. Kinda disappointed in myself since I thought I knew them better than that.

Nauga,
and his turkey in the straw

I was better at this 30 years ago.

There are only 39 state capitOls. There are 8 state houses and 2 statehouses and one legislative hall.

Back