Passed my PPL checkride

Tfoster100

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Tim
I made it. About 6 months of studying and flying and just passed. Feels great. I have been basking in the great feeling for a couple weeks. Now I just started studying for IFR. I'm using the King School videos and really like it. Able to re watch videos and do practice questions.

Also starting to think of buying a C182 in a partnership. If anyone interested let me know. I normally fly out of 52F in Roanoke Texas

To all you studying out there for PPL hang in there and keep at it.

Wow sick was wondering how long it took. Did you fly 3 times a week? how much reading per week>?

I made it. About 6 months of studying and flying and just passed. Feels great. I have been basking in the great feeling for a couple weeks. Now I just started studying for IFR. I'm using the King School videos and really like it. Able to re watch videos and do practice questions.

Also starting to think of buying a C182 in a partnership. If anyone interested let me know. I normally fly out of 52F in Roanoke Texas

Congrats...nice Christmas gift!

Congratulations!
We have another tim that flies out of 52F. Write and yellow RV.

Are you on dfwpilots.com?
Most of the locals are on there. Lots of folks from your field.

Anyway. Awesome!

Nice job Pilot!

Go fly VFR for a few weeks before you start cramming for the IFR!

Great accomplishment, congrats! Now you really start learning. Good move on getting an instrument rating. :yes:

Way to go! PM me, and I will send you a certificate for Amelia's Landing Hotel, good for a free night in any aviation themed room.

:)

CONGRATS --WTG! I'm not far behind you!

Congratulations that's a great feeling...getting my IFR was even better!

Congrats! Have fun flying and studying for your IFR license. :)

WTG! I am not far behind you. Gotta get my solo x-country and night flights in.

Way to go! PM me, and I will send you a certificate for Amelia's Landing Hotel, good for a free night in any aviation themed room.

:)

Dang it! I'm flying to Port Aransas (RKP) this Saturday and I'm staying at the Holiday Inn Express. :mad: :dunno:

;)

Back