Cessna 400 series autopilot

Vitaly

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Wolf310
Can you know who can repair the Cessna 400 series autopilot please ? My friend has a broken on C310.

I hear Autopilots Central in Tulsa is the #1 place to go for complicated problems. Call and explain th issue. I'm sure they will know right where to go to solve.

I hear Autopilots Central in Tulsa is the #1 place to go for complicated problems. Call and explain th issue. I'm sure they will know right where to go to solve.

+1.

I've used them on 400 Cessna autopilots. They are good, extremely knowledgeable, and professional.

My 310Q had a 400 series, they overhauled it and I flew it 10 years trouble free. One of my C337's had the 400, and they repaired it. Again, it flew flawless.

Last edited:

Ditto. They are that good.

If they can't fix it no one can...:yes:

Thank you . We call them they no longer work with a Cessna 400 .

Back