Display name:
Sixer
For 100ll?

attachment.php

Attachments

• tmp_32142-Screenshot_2015-12-26-18-39-45-480x854-11173394566.png
    tmp_32142-Screenshot_2015-12-26-18-39-45-480x854-11173394566.png
    288.4 KB · Views: 592
Do me a favor remove all the interior space of your plane, fill it with cans of 100LL, bring them to me. K? Thanks! I wish i found fuel like that in Florida where I'm at!

$4.75 for self serve 100ll here in KY

We're about $4.75 at KAPA last I checked. And I thought this was one of the cheaper places...

Denton self serve been sub $3.50 a few times. Nice to see sub $3.00. After the $5.50 and higher of recent memory.

$4.45 here. Bring those prices to my home airport and you will have a line 50 deep.

I filled up today, full service, at KTBR in Statesboro, Ga. for $3.95. I think self serve is $3.85. I would love to see some sub-$3.00 per gallon gas around here.

Do me a favor remove all the interior space of your plane, fill it with cans of 100LL, bring them to me. K? Thanks! I wish i found fuel like that in Florida where I'm at!

I'm in Northeast Florida and $3.30 is widely available. I filled up last weekend at $3.08.

Jackson Hole has lowered the price from 7.00 to 6.70....

Glad my auto engine conversion runs on car gas @ 2.05...:):)

For 100ll?

attachment.php

On the weekends, the city of Gainesville knocks 10 cents off per gallon--and that price drops to $2.89/gallon!

Agreed, can't wait to see what happens out at Sherman on their next load.

Even Business Air at Denton has a great SS price right now.

Gotta love Texas!

My plane drank some $6.50 fuel somewhere in Florida(Stuart City?) When my photo pilot returns from Freeport, Grand Bahamas, Wiscasset, Maine will probably still be at $4.50, but Biddeford(southern Maine) is at $3.99. So it's slowly coming down. Auto gas was $1.989 a few days ago.

HR

MoGas station around here range from $1.50 in the areas with lots of competition to $1.79 in the areas with none. Refreshing for sure.

MoGas station around here range from $1.50 in the areas with lots of competition to $1.79 in the areas with none. Refreshing for sure.

Lucky you..

I just bought 500 gallons of 87 Mo Gas for my home bulk tank... Sinclair Ethanol free) for 2.31...

DMW holding steady @$3.96

I got $2.97 the other day in TKX Kennett, MO

My plane drank some $6.50 fuel somewhere in Florida(Stuart City?) When my photo pilot returns from Freeport, Grand Bahamas, Wiscasset, Maine will probably still be at $4.50, but Biddeford(southern Maine) is at $3.99. So it's slowly coming down. Auto gas was $1.989 a few days ago.

HR

7B3 just raised their prices 0.10 to 5.45. No idea why. Especially when KPSM is 4.06 and Biddeford is 3.99. Makes no sense. :dunno:

For those stopping at KTKX, if you're looking for some good food, grab the courtesy car and go eat at Bill's BBQ in town. Great BBQ. Causbie's Bakery has incredible old fashion bakery goods as well.

My dad was Airport Manager at KTKX for a time in the 60s. I grew up in Kennett and fly up there occasionally for BBQ and/or baked goods. The cheap gas is a good excuse to go too.

Jim R
Collierville, TN

N7155H--1946 Piper J-3 Cub
N3368K--1946 Globe GC-1B Swift
N4WJ--1994 Van's RV-4

5.91 in Juneau that's full service. They don't let pump our own fuel anymore.

My small uncontrolled home 'drome charges a lot for a gallon of 100LL.
The price at airports within 10-minute flight is on average $2 less. Not surprisingly, majority of GA pilots based at my airport fly elsewhere for fuel.
Imagine how much profit our airport makes from (not) selling AvGas. :)
Some business owners are just plain stupid.

My small uncontrolled home 'drome charges a lot for a gallon of 100LL.
The price at airports within 10-minute flight is on average $2 less. Not surprisingly, majority of GA pilots based at my airport fly elsewhere for fuel.
Imagine how much profit our airport makes from (not) selling AvGas. :)
Some business owners are just plain stupid.

Our little grass home drome hasn't had any fuel in years...though they keep telling us they are having their fuel farm inspected next week so they can start selling again. Hasn't happened in twelve years now. :rolleyes2:

The next field over, 16 miles, used to have fairly reasonable 100LL, but a few years back decided they needed to appeal to corporate aviation...despite being 30 miles outside Memphis with little to no industry anywhere nearby. All that traffic goes into Memphis airports. At any rate, they got FAA money and extended the runway to 5000', installed a big new fancy fuel farm with two 5000 gallon tanks which added Jet A in addition to 100LL. They also built a nice new terminal building and several rows of T-hangars.

The end result is, they pumped so much money into the airport and nothing is happening. I've seen two jets in a dozen years and I don't know if either bought fuel. They are now sitting on $4.30/gal 100LL when everyone nearby is $3.50 or less with several fairly close which are $3.10 or less. The county "leadership" won't let them buy a big enough load to get a decent price. Because they are still trying to sell their last load of high priced fuel, few are buying gas there so they can't even buy a cheaper small load. They are going to have to drop their price and move what they have or they are never going need more to get it cheaper. Something of a Catch-22 when dealing with the county as bosses.

At least the T-hangars are full or mostly full...though most the guys fly to M01 or 2M8 for $3.33 100LL.

It works for me as I can fly north 37 miles and buy at $3.58 or fly SE 39 miles and buy for $3.10. If really just want to go somewhere, I'll fly the 85 miles up to TKX and pay $2.97...and get good BBQ and see friends.

KPSM just dropped to $3.75. Home base is still at $5.35. Guess where everyone goes to buy fuel?

Wow. Can you imagine how cheap it would be to fly if it were mogas?

Tuskegee, AL, 06A, is now $3.75 full serve. Ain't no self serve. It's quite refreshing!

Back