Wife says I don't listen to her ...

txflyer

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Fly it like you STOL it ♦
Maybe she's right.

I thought they were Oreo's. She says she told me they are the dogs carab cookies ... barf! :lol:

recipes-for-dog-cookies.jpg

So how do they taste?

I never listen to my wife. In general that's a good thing. Regardless of the outcome, I get blamed for it. Could be years from now,,,, but trust me, I WILL hear about it.

Welcome to the club.

So how do they taste?

Surprisingly, like Oreos! But not the name brand, the dollar store kind.

I have a sudden urge to lick my balls.

But then again, I've always had an urge to lick my balls. :lol:

Maybe she's right.

I thought they were Oreo's. She says she told me they are the dogs carab cookies ... barf! :lol:

recipes-for-dog-cookies.jpg

Look good to me. I never had to worry about eating the animal's food, it was all good food around our place.:lol: I've been known to substitute sweet feed for granola.:D

Look good to me. I never had to worry about eating the animal's food, it was all good food around our place.:lol: I've been known to substitute sweet feed for granola.:D

Your wide array of life's experiences never ceases to amaze me. Most people don't know what sweet feed is.

I'll bet if I said I climbed Mt. Everest you'd say you were a Sherpa guide at one time.

Fly to 11R sometime and I'll buy you a burger. :)

The first voice( noise) you lose is the woman in your life's voice,is it a coincidence or is nature smater than us.

Your wide array of life's experiences never ceases to amaze me. Most people don't know what sweet feed is.

I'll bet if I said I climbed Mt. Everest you'd say you were a Sherpa guide at one time.

Fly to 11R sometime and I'll buy you a burger. :)

I still own half a ranch a couple hundred miles north of you.;) Everest I might try a touch and go in a turbocharged Super Cub on Tundras. God made me good with machines so I wouldn't have to work too hard.:lol:

I still own half a ranch a couple hundred miles north of you.;) Everest I might try a touch and go in a turbocharged Super Cub on Tundras. God made me good with machines so I wouldn't have to work too hard.:lol:

I've always had a nack for machines also, but give me a piece of wood and a saw and I'll show you how to screw up a piece of wood.

That's the only thing I wished I had learned growing up. I admire a man who can build his own house.

My granddad built his house with his bare hands and raised six kids in it.

The first voice( noise) you lose is the woman in your life's voice,is it a coincidence or is nature smater than us.

If a woman ******* in the woods and no man is around to hear it, does she make a sound? :dunno:

I asked my doc one time if it was feasible to remove a couple ribs to make life more interesting. At first he was like, "wuuuuuuut?" Then he was like, "I never really thought about that!" And you could see him actually pondering it.:rofl: then he told me to get out:lol:

I've always had a nack for machines also, but give me a piece of wood and a saw and I'll show you how to screw up a piece of wood.

That's the only thing I wished I had learned growing up. I admire a man who can build his own house.

My granddad built his house with his bare hands and raised six kids in it.

I was never good with wood when I was a kid, but when I got on the old wood schooners, I learned fast.:rofl: Now I'm better than a fair shipwright in wood, but would rather build in metal.

If a woman ******* in the woods and no man is around to hear it, does she make a sound? :dunno:

And if a man speaks his mind in a forest and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

Not only yes, but when the man IS finally around it will be his fault he wasn't there to hear it.

A man who wins an argument with his wife has only himself to blame.

If you are on POA, how can you be listening to your wife with all the noise on here? LOL

David

BTDT.....they aren't as bad as one might expect, heck I ate a couple before figuring it out.

As to the Title.... Seems like a safe assumption it is a true statement.

If I could do that, I'd never leave the house. :wink2:

Every so often Mes Steingar says I don't listen to her. My answer is invariably "what?"

Actually, I am a poor listener and wish I could do better.

Back