Need a Jet from Killeen TX to Colorodo Springs and back

For the benefit of the next person who contemplates a similar question, please bear in mind this is a GA forum, where many of us drive 90's model cars so we can fly 70's model airplanes. You will find relatively few people here that charter ten place jets on a whim. You might get a better response from a post on http://www.livesoftherichandfameous.com

Yup. I don't have cable TV, but I have a plane.

Boo hoo those mean people hurt my feelings.

Why have people become so sensitive? I don't think there's anything that anybody on an anonymous message board can say to me to make me leave if I like reading and posting there.

This forum hurt someone's feelings and needs to be permanently removed. :rolleyes:

Or fly a 60's era plane and get a car made after Y2k. :D:D

If I could get rid of cable, I could probably afford both a 70's plane and a >y2k car.

Give me a MC/VISA/AMEX number, and a time and place to pick you up, and I'll have someone waiting for you. Any preferences in equipment or catering? Would you like a Chef? I have a really good portable sushi guy.

Street sushi? The gift that keeps on giving. :)

Because I quit the forum a while back due to pretty much the same nonsense that's in this thread. First post was snide, then there was the jabs and piling on by others.

I came here to help a friend out who just had a family member pass in Colorado Springs. Yes Google was used and it took 5 seconds, not 10. If I wanted Google results and not PIRPEPS from folks in the biz, I would have googled harder.

P.S. Don't bother with any more replies, I won't be back to read them.

Mods, please delete this account too.

We don't delete user accounts anymore. You're free not to login, or to delete all your posts, but the account will remain.

We're happy to rename your account, though, and have handled that for you.

Cheers!

Street sushi? The gift that keeps on giving. :)

:lol: We used to have a jackpot all you can eat $9.99 sushi place. You had about 4:1 odds of not getting poisoned, so for the price it was fair enough.:lol:

This guy though is great, and he's good about making extra for the crew mess which is why he gets lots of work.;)

We don't delete user accounts anymore. You're free not to login, or to delete all your posts, but the account will remain.

Cheers!

Ha. At least he didn't ask about BBQ, or Social Security.

Cheers!

Savage :rofl:

Back