Bohemian Rhapsody

timwinters

Ejection Handle Pulled
Display Name

Display name:
LTD
I just ran across this, it's pretty cool. But the question is...where is this?

That was cool. The one thing I wonder, is that a public piano they set out there for people to play, or did some poor Canadian busker chick really haul a piano there? :rofl: That would be the first busker I saw haul a freaking real piano. :lol: She was good, I wonder what she sounds like playing a piano that isn't broken.

That girl is beautiful. Pretty cool!

They are "urban pianos" set out in various public places around Montreal for anybody to play.

They are "urban pianos" set out in various public places around Montreal for anybody to play.

Great idea. Now if only they had some urban piano tuners...

The girl plays well, though.

Rich

A vous de jouer indeed! Magnifique! She channels the vocals wonderfully and at the beelzebub line the camera work looks duly possessed. Lovely talent. Thanks for sharing.

Mama, just killed a man, put my rear to his head, farted now he's dead, Mama....

My favorite version:

It's interesting to note how they "G-Rated" the "Mama just killed a man" part.

Ron Wanttaja

Last edited:

As Bohemian as Montreal tries to be, it's not.:rofl: Nothing funnier than a Quebecsua on Cotê Azure. There is the stereotypical image of Frenchmen not speaking or disdaining English speaking foreigners, and while there is truth to that, I don't find that it's the English, but rather the attitude. For example my French is minimal to say the least, but what I use, I make an effort to pronounce correctly. Typically the reaction I get is either the person doesn't know English and tries to use basic pidgin human communications that seem to be global with simple French and lots of gestures and counting, or they know English, and automatically switch to English seeing I am struggling, but at least make the effort. People complain about the French, but as a German born American, a person you would think would be prime for French derision, you would think I would notice it, but I don't.:dunno:

The French Canadians however...:rofl::rofl::rofl: When they start speaking that pseudo Creole in France, you would think that they pooping out their mouths the way a Frenchman looks at and talks to them.:rofl:

Back