Paris Hilton:

the real kicker is that she will probably make some fat cash while writing her diary while in lock up. As long as she has cameras around her she is happy. Do you think she will always be in the media 10 or 20 years down the road?

the real kicker is that she will probably make some fat cash while writing her diary while in lock up. As long as she has cameras around her she is happy. Do you think she will always be in the media 10 or 20 years down the road?
Shirley, God will take pitty on us before then?

She'll be famous as long as tere are people willing to look at her ta-tas and her coochie.

Which reminds me...

...I wonder how things are going in jail? :D:dunno: :blowingkisses: :blowingkisses: :blowingkisses: :blowingkisses: :blowingkisses: :vomit: :hairraise:

She's hot. :yes:
And in 10 or 20 years, she'll still be good looking, and still be named Hilton, thus still be in the media.
And quit calling me "Surely" :D.
I've seen enough women. I've seen plenty of "hot" women. I've seen some charming and incredibly sweet women.

But, how can you define someone living the life of a slut as any of those?

Paris Hilton's trophy wife mom said:
To the judge:

You're pathetic.

Can I have your autograph?

Paris Hilton said:
SEND LAWYERS GUNS AND MONEY!!!

Mom, get me out of this!

I wonder how many womens prison residents will be competing to show Paris what "The Real World" really means?

Last edited:
No matter how hot they are...some one some where is tired of their crap....

Everyone (news etc.) keeps talking about prison. Hey folks, it's jail in this case (HUGE difference). And it's only 23 days.... (bet she makes a million bucks off the "memoirs" though, which sucks).

KennyFlys said:
I've seen enough women. I've seen plenty of "hot" women. I've seen some charming and incredibly sweet women.

But, how can you define someone living the life of a slut as any of those?

First? It was a joke (ie: play on words, Paris' catch phrase, "That's hot").

Second, your kidding, right? ;)

I wish I could make a easy mil being locked up for 23 days...if so who do I have to kill?

Everyone (news etc.) keeps talking about prison. Hey folks, it's jail in this case (HUGE difference). And it's only 23 days.... (bet she makes a million bucks off the "memoirs" though, which sucks).

First? It was a joke (ie: play on words, Paris' catch phrase, "That's hot").

Second, your kidding, right? ;)
It is jail and she is a slut; along with Lohan, Richie and Spears.

It is jail and she is a slut; along with Lohan, Richie and Spears.
Okay, she's a slut. They're all sluts. So who else? And what famous young women make your "NOT sluts" list.

C'mon, Enquiring minds want to know!

(Disclaimer: I don't know any of these women, let alone pretend to have a clue of what they are actually like in person- or pass judgment on them- a common phenomenon is for those who see famous people on TV or in the movies to get the feeling that they "know" these people, when they do not).

Okay, she's a slut. They're all sluts. So who else? And what famous young women make your "NOT sluts" list.

C'mon, Enquiring minds want to know!

(Disclaimer: I don't know any of these women, let alone pretend to have a clue of what they are actually like in person- or pass judgment on them- a common phenomenon is for those who see famous people on TV or in the movies to get the feeling that they "know" these people, when they do not).
Off the top of my head...
LeeLee Sobieski
Rachael McAdams
Hilary Duff
Amanda Bynes

Geeze, now I'm drawing a blank. Channel chasing over the weekend, I could have called out several more I saw listed in the guide. I'm not saying any of these or other young actresses are perfect and have had no run-ins with the law or other questionable behavior. But, it sure as heck hasn't made the media if they have. By all indications, they live as decent of standards in real life as they do on the screen.

Can this be said regarding the aforementioned young ladies?

No matter how hot they are...some one some where is tired of their crap....

WE have a winner!

"Amen" to that brother!

(And from a newbie no less)

Come on, she's hot and knows it. "Slut" is code for a hot chick that isn't doing you. :D

I wish I could make a easy mil being locked up for 23 days...if so who do I have to kill?

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that murder caries more than a 23 day sentence.:yes:

A slut is a girl who sleeps with everybody.
A b*tch is a girl who sleeps with everybody but you.

heard on bob&tom this morning
"Paris Hilton surrendered herself to the LAPD a day early to serve her 23 day jail sentence. According to historians this is the 3rd time the a Paris has surrendered"

:rofl:

My home is full of studs. But, in my last home I went to hang shelves and two studs were missing. Does that may my home not as manly?

Paris is already home. that was quick!

LA Jails are very over crowded. Many regular people get out very early. I am sure they will say she was released for something else other than over crowding. But I am willing to bet that just having to have in jail was a huge PIA for the county and they are glad to get rid of her.

WE have a winner!

"Amen" to that brother!

(And from a newbie no less)

Come on, she's hot and knows it. "Slut" is code for a hot chick that isn't doing you. :D

Thank you...May the newbie respectfully disagree???!!!!???

The real difference difference between a slut and a **tch.

A slut does everyone...
a **tch does everyone but you....

or at least thats what I heard....

Last edited:
I have been lurking real hard but noting to contribute. Thanks for the greeting..
Heck, a bunch of us never contribute anything. It's sort of like virtual "hangar flying" where someone tells a story seemingly unbelievable and another guy asked, "Did ya log that?" :D

By the way, I see where the judge has ordered poor little Paris back into court on Friday morning. She's going to get a patrol car ride from her home to court. Somehow, I'm thinking this judge is not going to let a poor little rich girl pull the wool over his eyes with this surprise little medical issue.

Heck, a bunch of us never contribute anything. It's sort of like virtual "hangar flying" where someone tells a story seemingly unbelievable and another guy asked, "Did ya log that?" :D

By the way, I see where the judge has ordered poor little Paris back into court on Friday morning. She's going to get a patrol car ride from her home to court. Somehow, I'm thinking this judge is not going to let a poor little rich girl pull the wool over his eyes with this surprise little medical issue.

It's 2007..I just hope she can rinse the surprise little medical problem off.....knowwhatimeanvern?

Back