Birthdays...

Seeing as how "date of birth" is a piece of information identity thieves need to steal from you why would anyone put their birthday on line?

Guard your identity!

Yes. It was posted on his Facebook page that this is his first anniversary of birth since he passed. I never met him, but we were friends and conversed on Facebook. Nice guy.

Seeing as how "date of birth" is a piece of information identity thieves need to steal from you why would anyone put their birthday on line?

Guard your identity!

Yeah....

I use the correct year... Just add the wrong date...

That should pizz off the ID thieves...:D

Guard your identity!

It used to be ok to do it. :(

Guard your identity!

I use the wrong day and year.

Yes. It was posted on his Facebook page that this is his first anniversary of birth since he passed. I never met him, but we were friends and conversed on Facebook. Nice guy.

I had to search for the thread. I'm not sure how I missed it. I've thought about him a couple of times and just figured he got busy. We weren't close, but it still kind of takes some of the wind out of my sails today.

Guard your identity!

I wonder if you have heard of this joke called Fecesbook and the billions of idiots making a lot of their private information public ... just because everybody else is doing it.

People are dumb, get used to it. It is NOT going to change anytime soon. :D

Birthdays are good for you--the more you have, the longer you live.

⌛

Back