Should PoA members be a reflection of the MC?

OMFG!!!

I disappear for a year or two into my Fortress of Solitude, and look what happens on the outside!!!!!!!!!

If the MC doesn't stop repressing me I will not renew my AOPA membership.:lol:

well...the common link is...

They tried a wine club and found out it didn't work.

We have a whine club that we're trying to eliminate!

:goofy:

I think so.
There are several people on POA that really rub me the wrong way.
In person, they rub me properly.

Skin Zone content aside, this is very true. There are several people on here who I didn't like at all, but liked very well in person. That in person meeting also helps to put their online selves in perspective.

Skin Zone content aside, this is very true. There are several people on here who I didn't like at all, but liked very well in person. That in person meeting also helps to put their online selves in perspective.

Bite me, ahole!

well...the common link is...

They tried a wine club and found out it didn't work.

We have a whine club that we're trying to eliminate!

:goofy:

Aha! I know the solution. We need more cheesiness. Cheese goes with wine and whine. Add cheese and the winos and whiners will both be happy.:yes:

Bite me, ahole!

And that's Timmy for you! :yes:

BTW, Laurie's been asking when we're going to fly in to that restaurant you were telling her about. Sounds like fun! I need to change a tire on the 310 first...

BTW, Laurie's been asking when we're going to fly in to that restaurant you were telling her about. Sounds like fun! I need to change a tire on the 310 first...

Tan-Tar-A

Sunday brunch

Plan on it.

It might help if I get an engine back in my plane first. OTOH, I should be getting checked out (finally) in a DA-40 on Saturday...finally...but it's supposed to rain. But, when I finally get checked out, I'll have that to fly also.

Stay tuned for an exact date!

BlackBear_logo.jpg

Tan-Tar-A-Resort-photos-Restaurant-Black-Bear-Lodge-Restaurant.JPEG

windrose-restaurant.jpg

Last edited:
Tan-tar-a? Man, I hope you're paying.

I haven't talked to Laurie online in years. Back when I was working on my commercial rotor she gave me some good advice. I kept my job....man, I owe her.

And I apologize to Jim if my comment came across as a personal attack.

Creating this thread couldn't help but insult you and other MC members. So no apology needed. But I appreciate it.

I also appreciate John's character reference. Thank you John.

I just found the writing style similar and couldn't resist, as we'd just discussed it over here.

Of course, if he's a fan of the other Jim (Zoom), then my comment was a compliment! :yes:

Um, no fan. But Campbell does make for interesting gossip. The world doesn't really need that sort of thing and the misery it causes others, but it does make for some entertainment.

Tim, I've got some MX I need to do on the 310 as well. Although my engines are presently intact.

OMFG!!!

I disappear for a year or two into my Fortress of Solitude, and look what happens on the outside!!!!!!!!!

Hockey is back. Flyers going to do any better this year? Can they beat the Phillies at baseball? :D

You mean Lamberts? I think you can use one of their rolls as a tire.... ;)

Back