Kids Coming? Check in!

SCCutler

Administrator
Management Council Member
PoA Supporter
Display Name

Display name:
Spike Cutler
Tommy, my son, wants to know who is bringing kids (he's 12).

Well?

Anyone?

Beueller?

We were going to bring Blake(11) but he is in Oklahoma at his grandparents and will not be home by then. This is his first year to miss it and he is not happy about it.

I'll be bringing Skylar(5), James(3), and Kellen(1). We're coming in on Thursday and leaving on Sunday.

James Dean

ill be there. Tommy and I have important glider stuff to talk about

Wish I could come...hopefully next year when I have my ticket and maybe the Sporty's and/or AOPA airplane I'll be winning? <g> :D

I'm bring Joshua (11) and Jordan (11) (male/female twin set)! And, of course, my wife!

I'm bring Joshua (11) and Jordan (11) (male/female twin set)! And, of course, my wife!

EXCELLENT!

Tommy will be most very jazzed, as he is a social critter. I am also bringing FRS radios, enough to keep an army of kids "in touch."

Have they Gameboy / DS devices?

i think Tommy wants to fly everything.

If i havent told you already, Id like to get a ride in the citabria as well. would like to learn from the expert.

Id like to get a ride in the citabria as well.
Absolutely! I still owe you a ride from last year. :yes: Actually, I owe several people a ride from last year. :redface:

would like to learn from the expert.
I'm certainly no expert. :no: Ask Tom how well it went when I tried to teach him how to do an aileron roll. :D

Tom and I are flying to Gaston's tomorrow for lunch and I'm going to practice shooting landings from the back seat. The way I figure my weight and balance, if people weigh more than 225, they will need to ride in front. If we do aerobatics/spins the weight will be an even bigger issue.

is that with or without chute? Im about 200 without chute.

My son Curtis is coming he is 12. We are coming up Saturday am I hope.
John

Absolutely! I still owe you a ride from last year. :yes: Actually, I owe several people a ride from last year. :redface:

I'm certainly no expert. :no: Ask Tom how well it went when I tried to teach him how to do an aileron roll. :D

Tom and I are flying to Gaston's tomorrow for lunch and I'm going to practice shooting landings from the back seat. The way I figure my weight and balance, if people weigh more than 225, they will need to ride in front. If we do aerobatics/spins the weight will be an even bigger issue.
Well, that might be a challenge for me then, but you've still got a ride in the 182, if you want it. Not a particularly sexy plane, but gets you there!

Back