NA. CUBS BEAT CARDS!!!!!!

Trying to get tickets to the games next week. Let me know if you run into any. Any night will work.

Wll im not only a Cards fan but im also a White Sox fan, so at least one of my teams is in the playoffs.

Bad few days for Missouri fans. Bears beat KC Sunday and Cubs eliminate Cards today. I'll keep my Bears and Cub hats hidden for a few more days! Grew up in Chi town so am still rooting for my favorite teams.

Last edited:
History was made today at Wrigley. First time EVER the Cubs have clinched a playoff spot while playing at home. And Wrigley isn't exactly an infant. Party time in Chi Town tonight!!!

History was made today at Wrigley. First time EVER the Cubs have clinched a playoff spot while playing at home. And Wrigley isn't exactly an infant. Party time in Chi Town tonight!!!

Yep!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have it on reliable sources that armed guards were all over Wrigley making sure Steve Bartman never made it into the ball park! (You gotta be a Cubs fan to know what this is about - right, Mark?)

I have it on reliable sources that armed guards were all over Wrigley making sure Steve Bartman never made it into the ball park! (You gotta be a Cubs fan to know what this is about - right, Mark?)

I went to high school with him. Never knew a more die hard fan. It was a shame how that went down....

People still watch baseball? Where is my shocked emoticon.

Actually, even this Red Sox fan knows about it...

You know Bartman lived a couple of streets away from me. He is one of the biggest Cubs fans you would ever know. Coached kids baseball. The media gave him a really bad rap. The Cubs had no one to blame but themselves. Mark Z what high school did you go to?

Last edited:
20701.jpg

Any decent Cards fan was at least a little concerned about the series. The Cubs played well, and the Cardinals didn't have a very good last month of the regular season. Still proud of the Cardinals and the season they had, I'll still take the consistency of the Cardinals over the last decade or so over any other team.

Sorry, still can't root for the Cubs to win it all, or even the NLCS... it just feels wrong and unnatural. I'll normally hope the team that beats mine takes it all so at least we got eliminated by the team that came out on top... but just can't do it.

I went to high school with him. Never knew a more die hard fan. It was a shame how that went down....

That was a shame, it honestly could've happened to anyone fly ball in the stands coming at you naturally you want to catch the ball forgetting about where you are or the circumstances.

I read somewhere that some people put money together to get Bartman back into the stadium but he refused!

Good Luck to the Cubbies, been to Wrigley a few times great fans and fun stadium to watch a game.

Why are these threads being allowed to stay in the aviation forum? Can we move this crap to the BS section? If not I'm just gonna have to start posting up threads about MotoGP and Formula1. You know, sports that actually have some action.

Why are these threads being allowed to stay in the aviation forum? Can we move this crap to the BS section? If not I'm just gonna have to start posting up threads about MotoGP and Formula1. You know, sports that actually have some action.

Go ahead. Those who don't want to read it will ignore it.

That was a shame, it honestly could've happened to anyone fly ball in the stands coming at you naturally you want to catch the ball forgetting about where you are or the circumstances.

I read somewhere that some people put money together to get Bartman back into the stadium but he refused!

I don't blame him.

Perhaps, maybe just maybe, it was an accidental posting to the wrong forum?

Maybe the mods can move this to Hangar Talk?

Perhaps, maybe just maybe, it was an accidental posting to the wrong forum?

Maybe the mods can move this to Hangar Talk?

This isn't the first one, hence my post. Hangar Talk would be the proper place "Open forum for discussion of any topic you like, aviation related or otherwise"

This isn't the first one, hence my post. Hangar Talk would be the proper place "Open forum for discussion of any topic you like, aviation related or otherwise"

perhaps you are thinking about the sports subforum...

Oh, you mean the "sports" where people sit on their ass and turn a wheel while going in circles for hours? Yeah...thrilling stuff..right up there with soccer and paint drying.

It doesn't matter what forum things are in anyway. Everyone just presses "New Posts" anyway. Perhaps if you try reaaaallll hard you can muster up the self control to ignore a thread about baseball. If you cannot, there is a technology solution to assist.

Back