Ask Sac a question

what would you do if your partner wanted to start practicing backcountry approaches?

Hot bi-sexual Korean who helps you pick up other chicks, or hot Korean twins with open minds?

Teen Steam or Jazzersize?

Is that a serious question?

What gender are you?

Let's just say that if I was a chick, I'd be a lesbian.

what would you do if your partner wanted to start practicing backcountry approaches?

First of all, backcountry, approach, partner, speaks of....

54559727.jpg

Hot bi-sexual Korean who helps you pick up other chicks, or hot Korean twins with open minds?

Or?

C180 or M20J?

Yes

What gender is SixPapaCharlie?

Wen you are sad, does it make you a Sad Sac?

How many angels can dance on the head of a pin?

WWRS?

What is the best method to lean the engine prior to a high density altitude departure?

Domino's, Pappa John's, Pudge Brothers, or Pizza Hut?

WWRS?

What is the best method to lean the engine prior to a high density altitude departure?

Hey.......

Just ONE question at a time.....:mad:

How much wood could a Woodchuck chuck.....................................?

Asked and answered:
Hypothetically, if a woodchuck could chuck wood, how much wood could that woodchuck chuck?

Wen you are sad, does it make you a Sad Sac?

Indeed.

5lb....or 10lb?:goofy:

Not enough information. What is our tolerance? Should we express the quantity in terms of mass (lbm) instead of weight (lbf?)

...and wouldn't that be a choice for the Sac to be making?

Again, NEI instead of TMI

WWRS?

1. Angels don't dance. They do however lead the Rangers 2-1.
2. TCCST
3. I'm not familiar with either Pappa John's, or Pudge Brothers. I'll opt for Pizza Hut.

Why are old farts so protective of their lawns?

If you fart into a lawn, the soil adsorbs the gasses and renders it inert. It's called fart laundering. It sounds illegal but I don't think it is.

a chicken, a cow, and a donkey are at the side of the road waiting to cross. Which one crosses first and why?

Back