Lake Havasu City

Pilawt

Final Approach
Santa Rosita State Park, under the big 'W'
Display Name

Display name:
Pilawt
We made an unplanned stop at KHII yesterday, as weather forced us the long way around northern Arizona and we needed an extra fuel stop enroute to the Phoenix area.

The stop reinforced our opinion of KHII, and specifically D2 Aviation, as one of the nicest fuel stops we've encountered.

Michael and Nick, you guys have a great airport there.

-- Pilawt

Too bad It was unexpected. I would have liked to see your plane. D2 is a nice FBO fer sure. Did you notice all the boats on the lake yesterday?

Too bad It was unexpected. I would have liked to see your plane. D2 is a nice FBO fer sure. Did you notice all the boats on the lake yesterday?
Ya mean these boats?? :yes:

Yeah, we were only there for a few minutes, but we were hoping to see someone we recognized. :(

-- Pilawt

Attachments

• boats.jpg
    boats.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 17
  • P1020510e.jpg
    P1020510e.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 25
  • P1020511e.jpg
    P1020511e.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 24
Pilawt, if you saw this Cherokee at HII transient yesterday, that's mine. I'll be in your neck of the woods in a few weeks at S21. Great place.

Attachments

• 7974w.jpg
    7974w.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 7
We made an unplanned stop at KHII yesterday, as weather forced us the long way around northern Arizona and we needed an extra fuel stop enroute to the Phoenix area.

The stop reinforced our opinion of KHII, and specifically D2 Aviation, as one of the nicest fuel stops we've encountered.

Michael and Nick, you guys have a great airport there.

-- Pilawt

Nice? Most likely. Expensive? Yikes, we're close to California.

Although, with fuel as expensive as it is anyways, its hard to notice when one's got expensive fuel (a lot of surrounding airports. especially those to the west are much more expensive too!)

Back