Worst possible news

Tom-D

Taxi to Parking
Display Name

Display name:
Tom-D
To find out from the NTSB that your friend and customer and his wife went down. and are in ICU. The cause of the accident is yet to be discovered.

prayers for them please.

That sure is bad news. However, probably not the worst possible news. Let's hope they recover fast.
Best wishes to all involved!

sorry to hear that Tom....:(

probably the most feared news for a mechanic.....

Sad news indeed to hear this about a friend.

Unfortunately, I also know what kind of second guessing you might be doing at the moment as their mechanic. Try not to go there.

Prayers for their recovery.

This has been a tough year. Very sorry to hear this. :(

Best wishes to their recovery.

Sad news indeed to hear this about a friend.

Unfortunately, I also know what kind of second guessing you might be doing at the moment as their mechanic. Try not to go there.

Prayers for their recovery.

This is an owner maintained aircraft. I see it when ever he has completed some thing. It is/was a very nice 150

No prayers from this old Atheist, but well wishes to be certain. Hope it isn't anything that can be pinned on our OP.

By the way, the worst possible news is that they died and took out a bunch of children with them.

To find out from the NTSB that your friend and customer and his wife went down. and are in ICU. The cause of the accident is yet to be discovered.

prayers for them please.

Hoping for the best for them....

Personally, I am amazed the NTSB called you before their relatives did...

Sorry to hear that. Hoping for a speedy recovery.

That sure is bad news. However, probably not the worst possible news. Let's hope they recover fast.
Best wishes to all involved!

Remember there is no truth, only perception. To the OP that is the way he perceived the information. His perception is his truth. As is with ours.

No prayers from this old Atheist, but well wishes to be certain. Hope it isn't anything that can be pinned on our OP.

By the way, the worst possible news is that they died and took out a bunch of children with them.

Ya see, that is what you would perceive as the worst possible news. No truth, only perception.

I just spent the major portion of the afternoon with the NTSB inspector, the BVS airport manager and my customer's brother. The wife is awake and doing well as expected, the husband is still in an induced coma, and busted up pretty bad. but they should survive.

Thanks for all the well wishes.

NTSB wanted the aircraft maintenance records, I did not know if it was proper to give them away with out the family permission. As it turned out the family was good with it, as was the Airport manger of me going into a hangar which I have a key for.

All is well, all is legal. We wait for the NTSB findings. We know the engine quit, we don't know why.

I overhauled this 0-200 2 years ago, with 65 hours flight time since then, with absolutely no problems.

Thoughts and well wishes for a speedy recovery and no negative business impact on you, Tom. Good on you for helping them out...

Sorry to hear this, Tom. I hope everything turned out as well as it possibly can.

Thoughts and well wishes for a speedy recovery and no negative business impact on you, Tom. Good on you for helping them out...

thanks, more to come later.

Best wishes Tom, my prayers and thoughts with you, your friend and their family.

Prayers for everyone involved. I hope everybody will pull through OK.

Hoping for a speedy recovery, never good hearing about these. Was this the one at Jefferson Co?

Good to hear the wife is doing ok, my thoughts and prayers for all of those involved.

Back