Exposing a spammer...

Ghery

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Ghery Pettit
Got another one...

Supposed to be a banker in the UK.

E-mail from an Italian account (probably not really).

Even adds a new twist to his covert contact -

"My family will
be in shambles if it burst out and I will also be in trouble aswell as
loose my precious job."

They just don't quit, do they? :D :D :D

You never responded to my email. My family really will be in shambles if it burst out. ;)

"God bless you!'

I always want to reply to ask if God likes what they're doing...maybe quote "Thou shalt not steal."

Tell them that if they don't send money, All their base are belong to us.

The language reminds me of the owners manual from the (I think) 1969 Datsun 2000 roadster I owned, which said something like "it is not too many more better to overreving the engine" or something to that effect... The rest of the manual wasn't a whole lot better!

The language reminds me of the owners manual from the (I think) 1969 Datsun 2000 roadster I owned, which said something like "it is not too many more better to overreving the engine" or something to that effect... The rest of the manual wasn't a whole lot better!
Sometimes I wonder whether these missives are intentionally so obtuse. I also wondered whether people actually believed them. Then, a friend of mine told me about the beautiful Russian girl who was in love with him...

Sometimes I wonder whether these missives are intentionally so obtuse. I also wondered whether people actually believed them. Then, a friend of mine told me about the beautiful Russian girl who was in love with him...

And she has an international business. I get lots of packages to forward to her all over the world...
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17805134/

I purchased one of the first Epson MX100 printers sold in the US around 1980. The manual was typewritten with no illustrations. It read like it had been written in Japanese by someone whose native language was English and translated into English by someone whose native language was Japanese.

BTW, I was still using it into the 90s.

The owner's manual for my wife's 2007 Toyota Camry isn't much better.

There's one sentence about starting the car with the Start button (keyless system) that says something like "Pressing the button will change the power and start the engine". I'm still wondering what "change the power" means.

Then there was the classic reported in Consumer Reports a number of years ago. Some product made in Japan. Manual had a parts list. Consumer Reports commented that a part was labeled with a word they couldn't repeat in a family publication, but they think the manufacturer meant 'screw'. :D

The owner's manual for my wife's 2007 Toyota Camry isn't much better.

There's one sentence about starting the car with the Start button (keyless system) that says something like "Pressing the button will change the power and start the engine". I'm still wondering what "change the power" means.

Hard to say what they mean...but

In the remote start systems I've installed you essentially do "change the power" with relays and bypass all the ignition wires. The power is "changed back" when it disconnects/turns of.

Some cars, almost all GM, have a pretty decent passive anti-theft system factory (Passlock) which requires that it receives a certain level of resistance from the ignition switch (Passlock II) or key (Passlock 1)..A module is installed that tricks it.

(oops this is Jesse)

Yabut--- Tristan is better looking. Much!

Back