Got my A&P WooHoo

alfadog

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
alfadog
Haven't been too active here lately, been busy with A&P school, among other things. Passed my A&P test last week! What a load off my mind to get that done. Went to Baker here in Miami, excellent school and you cannot beat the price since it is part of the County school system.

http://www.bakeraviation.edu/

Congrats,now go open a low cost shop.

Haven't been too active here lately, been busy with A&P school, among other things. Passed my A&P test last week! What a load off my mind to get that done. Went to Baker here in Miami, excellent school and you cannot beat the price since it is part of the County school system.

http://www.bakeraviation.edu/

That's great, have you completed the practical?

Congrats!

Word of caution, there will be folks who will try to get you to compromise and even do things that are against regulations and even possibly unsafe. Hold your ground and do what you believe is right. It might cause a few bumps here and there but you will always sleep better.

Congratulations! Career plans? I'm in about 10 years now but had a huge shift in duties when I became a triple amputee in 2009.

Congrats!

Word of caution, there will be folks who will try to get you to compromise and even do things that are against regulations and even possibly unsafe. Hold your ground and do what you believe is right. It might cause a few bumps here and there but you will always sleep better.

This X a million. Your reputation will follow you. Make it good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations! Career plans? I'm in about 10 years now but had a huge shift in duties when I became a triple amputee in 2009.

Thanks. I am retired and financially secure though certainly not affluent. I am looking for at least part-time work for the experience. I am also planning on getting the rest of my ratings to CFII, hopefully this year.

I got mine in January after working 30 years restoring and building airplanes. I have done a few condition inspections on Light Sport and homebuilt airplanes also finishing a C-140 firewall forward and instrument panel restore. Also just got a Supercub rebuild in. It is not my full time job so I can pick and choose what I want to do and I already have another Cub lined up to do after I get this one done so there is a lot of opportunity to make some good money out there. Congrats on getting your A&P as it is a LOT of work. Now we get to fill out lots of paperwork after the fun of working on the airplane. Don

Back