One reason Lawyers have a bad name!

talking about lawyers i really need one
in madison wisconsin, about an aviation issue, if anyone knows one
please send me the name
thanks

Karen and I have been enjoying "The Good Wife".

We think it tries to take a balanced view of attorneys.

Real attorneys likely roll their eyes at some of the shenanigans, I imagine.

Yeah, just like we do with movies and TV shows that involve aviation. I bet every profession is the same. Of course, those that show aviation inaccurately are probably the worse. Either that or military ones.

Well if all lawyers spawn offspring like the Kardashians, what more reason do you need to hate them?

I try to track my time (it's my inventory), but I don't charge for anything that is not of value to the client. That would be ignorant.

Agreed. Charge it to an internal account if you want to account for every minute of your day. The thank you could fall under "Client Development"!

Or Your Honor! :yes:

Actually, the best and brightest in my law class ultimately became judges and very fine ones. Me, on the other hand, decided to fly airliners after 33 years of law.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    472.9 KB · Views: 35
Agreed. Charge it to an internal account if you want to account for every minute of your day. The thank you could fall under "Client Development"!

Exactly. I gave "Dev" and "Admin" categories.

Don't bill clients for socializing.

Also, explain when first hired that we strive to be accurate, but expect to be challenged if we're wrong. Treating our clients with respect has been repaid with respectful treatment by clients.

There are always a few who abuse this aspect. We call them, "ex clients."

Lawyers are no different than any other profession, there are excellent, horrible and everything in between. I don't even have angst against the personal injury guys, there are a few legit PI claims and those folks need a good laywyer. If we as a county did two things though I think it would improve relations between lawyers and the masses, meaningful tort reform to reduce frivolous lawsuits and term limits to reduce frivolous politicians (bought and paid for lawyers).

...........meaningful tort reform to reduce frivolous lawsuits and term limits to reduce frivolous politicians (bought and paid for lawyers).

And we are going to get meaingful tort reform how??????

...........meaningful tort reform to reduce frivolous lawsuits and term limits to reduce frivolous politicians (bought and paid for lawyers).

And we are going to get meaingful tort reform how??????

Elect statesmen rather than politicians, in other words, we're not.:mad2:

It keeps their foreskins from slipping up and covering their faces. (also recycled as a CPA joke, which is where this CPA heard it.)

Back