Where have you lived?

How many places have you lived in your life?

• Total voters
Rapid City, SD
Salt Lake City, Ut
Waverly, TN
Beaumont, TX
Claymont, DE
Hurricane, WV
Flatwoods, KY
Buffalo, NY
West Chester, PA

I've always thought pilots who do a lot of cross countries have lived more places than the average person - they have people to visit with free housing!

Here is my list, best as I can recall:

Newark, NY
Oswego, NY
Elmira, NY (two addresses there)
Olanta, PA
Clearfield, PA (two addresses there)
Bath, NY
State College, PA (Penn State Grad)
Glen Burnie, MD
Arlington, VA
Beltsville, MD
Columbia, MD (two addresses there)
Lexington, SC (FINALLY escaped the Baltimore/DC area!) :yes:

Brett

Mostly in order. There are many more places I've been for work or vacations. These are places that I've had mailing addresses, per the qualification listed above.

Nashville, TN
St. Louis, MO
Broken Bow, OK
West Memphis, AR
Meridian, MS
St. Peters, MO
St. Charles, MO
St. Cloud, FL
Memphis, TN
O'Fallon, MO
Lancaster, CA
St. Peters, MO (again)
Peachtree City, GA (probably to stay)

I didn't notice that I have lived in so many cities beginning with Saint until I type this list!

Peachtree City, GA (probably to stay)

I didn't notice that I have lived in so many cities beginning with Saint until I type this list!
I've come across a few Delta execs down in Peachtree City who thought they were saints. :)

In order!

St. John's, Nfld, Canada
Botwood, Nfld, Canada
Shawville, Que, Canada
Deep River, ON, Canada
Halifax, NS, Canada
Montreal, Que, Canada
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Montreal, Que, Canada (finished High School here)
Corner Brook, Nfld, Canada
Stephenville, Nfld, Canada
Toronto, ON, Canada
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Prince George, BC, Canada
Mississauga, ON, Canada
Charlottetown, PEI, Canada
Halifax, NS, Canada
Pickering, ON, Canada
Weston, CT, USA
Sarasota, CT, USA
St Charles, IL, USA

I guess its my turn

New Brunswick, NJ
North Brunswick, NJ
Corrapolis,PA
Hightstown, (Almost Princetown) NJ
Mercerville , (not quite Tenton) NJ
Anderson, SC
Montgomery Al
Dubois, PA
Hillsborough, NJ
Lititz,PA

When were you in Lampe? I used to be on the Sheriffs' department there, I may have arrested you before.:rolleyes:
Where IS Lampe, MO???? I thought I'd heard of most towns since I grew up in Festus. (No relation to Gunsmoke!)

5 miles north of Blue Eye, MO
LOL Care to try again??? A town named "Lampe" made more sense. But, given that name I'd bet it's in the hills down south.

Edit: Found it.... yeah, WAY down south. Blue Eye is right on the AR border.

I haven't been around Table Rock since I was knee-high to a grasshopper. It along with the Lake of the Ozarks will have to be among some flying destinations sometime.

Last edited by a moderator:
When were you in Lampe? I used to be on the Sheriffs' department there, I may have arrested you before.:rolleyes:

Summer of 1989, taught sailing at Table Rock State Park marina on my way from Long Beach CA to Key West FL. Don't recall being arrested though :p .

Where IS Lampe, MO???? I thought I'd heard of most towns since I grew up in Festus. (No relation to Gunsmoke!)

Festus:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: oh my, that brought back some memories of youthfull indescretion, firearms, and a wild girl named Angie who got Hot handling automatic weapons. I've often wondered what prison she ended up in....

5 miles north of Blue Eye, MO

Yep, that's the one, although I'd imagine that most people would say Blue Eye is south of Lampe. I think the population of Lampe is 20 vs. Blue Eye's 12.:D

Yep, that's the one, although I'd imagine that most people would say Blue Eye is south of Lampe. I think the population of Lampe is 20 vs. Blue Eye's 12.:D
Those would be the folks who own the greasy cafés and bait shops.

US
Salt Lake City, UT (3x)
Moab, UT (2x)
Indianapolis, IN
Richmond, VA
Buena Vista, VA
Coeur d'Alene, ID
Hayden, ID (current)

Germany
Frankfurt
Essen
Sarbruken