Scholarships!

The diatribes may be mildly entertaining to some in a train wreck sort of way but I don't think people of either gender will be encouraged to join the pilot community if they think the majority behaves like this.

Really people, was it necessary to trash a thread about scholarships?

Apologies for my role in this train wreck :D

It's just too much fun slapping around some misinformed bigots.

On the positive side at least we were bumping this thread and getting more people to read that first post here.

On the positive side at least we were bumping this thread and getting more people to read that first post here.

There is that saying about wrestling with pigs, or did it have something to do with lipstick? ;)

When I am tempted I sit on my hands. Sometime it works and sometimes not.

Agree 100%. Scholarships for women to learn to fly are a terrific idea, and deserve our support in every way.

Most of the WAI scholarships are open to men. I won a week long PT6 mx course last year. It was weird explaining that WAI was paying for my course, but free training is free training. Going from memory, about 30% of the WAI scholarships are only open to Women.

Ryan

You shouldn't be so hard on yourself. I'm sure you have some very redeeming qualities.

I read many articles on scholarships for woman. One of them I remember is Charter college aviation. They provides different scholarships like general scholarship, Woman scholarships & Regional scholarship. They Prepare student to earn their FAA license.

I read many articles on scholarships for woman. One of them I remember is Charter college aviation. They provides different scholarships like general scholarship, Woman scholarships & Regional scholarship. They Prepare student to earn their FAA license.

Welcome to Pilots of America.

Back