instrument checkride...done!

donhiser

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
donhiser
Got my instrument rating today. Man does it feel good to have that one out of the way! Ground was good, then went out and flew with some pretty good bumps and wind. All in all it was fun! wasn't the prettiest checkride ever, but it's done!

Congrats! Hope to get mine done next month.

Thank You! I have to say, all the hood time and unusual attitude stuff was fun for me. I know there was a lot more technical stuff to learn and understand, but for me instrument was fun! They call it "the hard one" but I had a harder time with private, since flying a plane was so new to me. I'm looking forward to starting commercial!

Congrats!

I just did my long cross-country today. Mostly "actual" enroute, only to break out well above minimums for each approach. My check ride will be soon I hope!.

Congrats!

1.) Go get those wings wet sometime soon!
2.) Also go on a nice sightseeing flight and look out the windows!

thanks everybody! yeah looking forward to getting more actual, and looking out of the cockpit haha. KennyW- good luck!!! you'll nail it!

Congratulations!
And I agree, instrument rating can be fun to train for, especially with a great instructor (and I sure got one! :) ). Though you get to see ... um ... nothing for 2 hours at a time. :)
Glad you enjoyed it. Now go bust a cloud! :D

Back