Holy cow, look at this video - one winged landing!

WTF, guys. What the hell is RickRoll? Not funny.

None of those links are to anything that resembles the title of the thread.

I thought nick wasted a few seconds of my life and then sdflyer surpassed it. ...thanks

You guys need a hobby!

serious.jpg

wow, 18 million US adults have been rick rolled.

I thought nick wasted a few seconds of my life and then sdflyer surpassed it. ...thanks

You guys need a hobby!

I actually make my personal flight videos; however, I don't have any with one wing landing :D

wow, did you just learn about stupid 4chan jokes?

at lest the second link didn't have 10 million pop ups, just 3.

wow, did you just learn about stupid 4chan jokes?

at lest the second link didn't have 10 million pop ups, just 3.

edit: You're not worth the time the MC would give me for a proper response. Click the link, man.

BTW, if you're going to pull the sophisticated "I've used the internet for 2 years, so I am well versed in it" card, you might want to capitalize your sentences and check for misspellings. Its something that was apparently learned when you were still in diapers.

Last edited:
edit: You're not worth the time the MC would give me for a proper response. Click the link, man.

BTW, if you're going to pull the sophisticated "I've used the internet for 2 years, so I am well versed in it" card, you might want to capitalize your sentences and check for misspellings. Its something that was apparently learned when you were still in diapers.

:rofl::rofl:

Quick! What's the netmask for /27!

I'm sorry, its just that that is the kind of link I'd expect to be posted on a site inhabited by a bunch of immature kids, not adults.

Edit- I'm not gonna pull that card, because a) I'm not the best when it comes to the internet, despite what my parents think (and try to instill in my brain... I actually know like nothing about it) and b) spelling and grammar are not the most import things to me on the internet, because its the internet!

Last edited:
This thread: never gonna give it up.

Of all the epic threads in POA history, Nick has been a major player in a whole lot of them. I salute you, sir!

I clicked it, I laughed, it's been a while since I've been "rolled".

What's funny is that something this mundane and innocent raised the ire of a mod ten years ago...especially as compared to all the crap that's posted here these days.

What's funny is that something this mundane and innocent raised the ire of a mod ten years ago...especially as compared to all the crap that's posted here these days.
In fairness, I don’t think he was a mod then.

<sung to the tune of...well you know>

Haven't reached puberty
everyone makes fun of me
got a big dark voice with the face of Howdy Doody.

Wow, ten years earlier and Greg was still a cranky sourpuss...

Back