$600k would by what??

evapilotaz

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Drone airspace abuser
I just signed off to purchase SAN data storage for work $600k. I can't help to think I should have convinced the CEO to purchase a company airplane instead.

Nemesis NXT

SAN storage, very exciting.

$600k can buy.......a whole lotta hookers and blow.

I just signed off to purchase SAN data storage for work $600k. I can't help to think I should have convinced the CEO to purchase a company airplane instead.

A pretty nice Conquest or C90 King Air! Or a really nice 414A or 421C and enough to operate it for a couple years! :D

The company would have to include the ratings for me to fly those airplanes.

Multi
Instrument
Complex
Turbine maybe
Cpl so they will pay me to shuttle employees around.

eMC? Have a quote on my desk.. ugh...

brian];1828133 said:
eMC? Have a quote on my desk.. ugh...

Yes EMC. VNX 5400, Extreme IO Flash San and two 8gb 48 port Cisco fiber switches and all the bells and whistles.
We are replacing a VNX 5300.

EMC took us to the bank. :0

Last edited:
Guess I'm really out of the loop... You can really buy a nice CJ2 or King Air for 600k ???

Guess I'm really out of the loop... You can really buy a nice CJ2 or King Air for 600k ???

You can purchase nice used planes, including jets, really cheap (including even airliners for under $1M). The problem is being able to afford the fuel and maintenance.

Last edited:
You could buy a run down 400 square foot, one room flat in downtown San Francisco (as long as it's red tagged for occupancy.)

Yes EMC. VNX 5400, Extreme IO Flash San and two 8gb 48 port Cisco fiber switches and all the bells and whistles.
We are replacing a VNX 5300.

EMC took us to the bank. :0

We recently bought 2 VNX5800s to replace a CX4-960 and CX3-80... But we went 10G copper (Nexus 3ks).

You could always buy a Lear 35 for the $600k. Or actually, you could buy two. Or three. I don't know, every second, their price drops another $100k. :lol:

Back