For the motorcycle race fans here....

Frak safe. By Odin would I like to witness that! You summofabitch! You've made me miss my sport bike!

Going to Isle of Man to watch it the TT is on my bucket list.

It makes the shenanigans of the Supercross series look mundane...
Imagine catching air like these guys at those speeds with nothing but trees, pubs, people and rock walls in your "margin of error".

World Rally Cup racing is wild, this is way wilder...
I work for a British company with at least three motorcycle nuts. I get over there this fall, too. Maybe I should reconsider my trip over the channel to see Normandy...
Naaaahhhhh....

That place is awesome. I just picked up another bike, maybe I should take it there :)

Attachments

• ducati 1198 2.jpg
    ducati 1198 2.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 24
  • ducati 1198 1.jpg
    ducati 1198 1.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 25
There was a fellow posting here who had raced in the TT. Don't recall the name.

That place is awesome. I just picked up another bike, maybe I should take it there :)

Nice Duc, Pig, mine is a little more mundane, but still has the heart of a superbike.

DSC_4866-X2.jpg

The in-town footage is cool, but I love that stretch near the coast where theyre flat out wide open!

Cool video. I love the heads up display on the vid showing the throttle bar and speed. Those guys have to be thinking WAY down the road.

Last edited:
Going to Isle of Man to watch it the TT is on my bucket list.

Same here. This is THE race to see in person, just to be able to say you were there.
I raced Enduro for a number of years, but my wife made me quit. I reached an age where I would pee blood for a week after a race, even if I avoided hurting myself.
I miss racing, but I still ride.

I raced Enduro for a number of years, but my wife made me quit.

I used to do a good bit of trail riding and dual sport events, but was never good enough to race. We used to go watch the Blackwater 100 in WV back in the day, and attended a lot of GNCC races back in the Randy Hawkins, Steve Hatch, Rodney Smith, Scott Summers era. Good stuff. Haven't really followed since, though.

Back